• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The face of a new Europe, and a new EU

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I believe in a new Europe.
Many of us Europeans do. Where nations and borders are defended, and where some Sorosian associations are not allowed to interfere with the democratically elected institutions of the EU.
Plutocracy and technocracy do not belong in democratic, secular and souverainist Europe.

The truth has been exposed:

There will be European Parliamentary elections, and I guess people are sick and tired of the Sorosian framework imposing their pro-invasion agenda.
Since Europe is being invaded by illegals...

We also found out that the German Left uses German taxpayers' money to fund the NGOs, often promoting illegal immigration, by pushing these illegals to depart from Africa...I guess the European left-wing has been exposed.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
AfD is growing because of what the German Left have been doing...
as we can see here.

Media Player 29_09_2023 11_51_12.png

There are so many poor people in Germany...but the Left wants to spend 8 million euros to fund the Sorosian fleet and to ferry illegals to Europe.

Germany has 80 million inhabitants in a very, very, very tiny country.
Which is densely populated, especially along the Rhine.

Europe is a small continent...with so many problems already. The lounge-loving and carefree Left keeps working against the Europeans' welfare.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
There will be European Parliamentary elections, and I guess people are sick and tired of the Sorosian framework imposing their pro-invasion agenda.
Since Europe is being invaded by illegals...

So Putin's invasion that violates international law is fine and intended to "denazify" Ukraine, but refugees and asylum seekers who apply (or plan to apply) for asylum in accordance with European law are "invaders" and "illegals." Putin's funding of separatists in Ukraine is okay, but Soros' donations to NGOs are part of the boogeyman called the "Sorosian framework."

And to top it off, there's the usual attempt to speak for others.

My response to this thread in a nutshell:

FVY0Pxw_d.webp

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So Putin's invasion that violates international law is fine and intended to "denazify" Ukraine, but refugees and asylum seekers who apply (or plan to apply) for asylum in accordance with European law are "invaders" and "illegals." Putin's funding of separatists in Ukraine is okay, but Soros' donations to NGOs are part of the boogeyman called the "Sorosian framework."

And to top it off, there's the usual attempt to speak for others.

My response to this thread in a nutshell:

FVY0Pxw_d.webp
I would like repliers to stay on topic.
Thank you. :)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So Putin's invasion that violates international law is fine and intended to "denazify" Ukraine, but refugees and asylum seekers who apply (or plan to apply) for asylum in accordance with European laws

A refugee applies for asylum in their own country of origin, going to the embassy of the European country of their preference.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I would like repliers to stay on topic.
Thank you. :)

The thread topic is the usual demonization of African refugees and the invoking of the Soros boogeyman and conspiracy theories around him. That warrants the response I just gave it where I pointed out the marked inconsistency and the inaccuracy of the attempt to speak for other Europeans.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The thread topic is the usual demonization of African refugees
No. Refugees are welcomed.
It's about illegals. Re-read the OP.
and the invoking of the Soros boogeyman and conspiracy theories around him.
He does everything aboveboard. So it's not a theory.

That warrants the response I just gave it where I pointed out the marked inconsistency and the inaccuracy of the attempt to speak for other Europeans.
It's just my personal opinion. I speak for the Europeans who agree with me.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
A refugee applies for asylum in their own country of origin, going to the embassy of the European country of their preference.

They often have to be in an EU country before applying for asylum. Even when they have the option to apply at an embassy (which can be unsafe), the EU still allows them to apply for asylum as soon as they reach an EU country:

Asylum or return​

All refugees entering the EU may apply for asylum. They must do this in the country where they enter the EU. Asylum seekers who do not require protection must return to their country of origin or to a safe third country. The EU respects the human rights of refugees, both when dealing with their applications and with regard to return.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
They often have to be in a country before applying for asylum. Even when they have the option to apply at an embassy (which can be unsafe), the EU still allows them to apply for asylum as soon as they reach an EU country:

They are supposed to arrive in Europe legally, though. With documents.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
They are supposed to arrive in Europe legally, though. With documents.

Are they? How does a political refugee from a dictatorial country and in fear of their life apply for documentation?

How does a refugee fleeing a war torn devistared country and in fear of their life apply for documentation?

This is the reason EU law is written as it is.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
No. Refugees are welcomed.
It's about illegals. Re-read the OP.

A lot of refugees are initially "illegals" because they have no way of obtaining or affording a visa and travel ticket to the EU. However, their asylum applications are still processed through the EU's legal process even if they arrive without a visa.

EU rules make sure that victims of trafficking have access to assistance, including the possibility of a temporary residence in the EU when they cooperate with law enforcement authorities or, for those Member States who foresee it, irrespective of their cooperation. The EU also monitors the implementation of the Employers Sanctions DirectiveEN•••, making sure that employers who employ irregular migrants are appropriately sanctioned, and that the irregular migrants can exercise their rights to claim back wages and social contributions.

He does everything aboveboard. So it's not a theory.

He donates to NGOs. That doesn't validate the claims you keep making about his activities, such as attributing wars to his "framework."

It's just my personal opinion. I speak for the Europeans who agree with me.

I'm glad your views aren't more popular.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
A lot of refugees are initially "illegals" because they have no way of obtaining or affording a visa and travel ticket to the EU. However, their asylum applications are still processed through the EU's legal process even if they arrive without a visa.

Undocumented people are called illegals, especially if they deliberately destroyed their own documents.
I haven't understood yet how many illegals Europe is supposed to welcome.
The exact number. 20 million Africans? 200 million?

Europe is a small continent...so the best thing to do is to spend money on helping those countries.
The money is there.
The IMF and the World Bank have it.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
He donates to NGOs. That doesn't validate the claims you keep making about his activities, such as attributing wars to his "framework."

The NGOs funded by him, ferry these illegals to Europe.

No wonder in Europe some people are ashamed of saying they support Soros.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Undocumented people are called illegals, especially if they deliberately destroyed their own documents.
I haven't understood yet how many illegals Europe is supposed to welcome.
The exact number. 20 million Africans? 200 million?

That's for Europe to decide, and not all countries will have similar intake. Germany and Sweden have taken in far more non-European refugees than Hungary and Poland have.

Undocumented people who apply for asylum are called asylum seekers in the link I shared earlier, which is from the Dutch government.

Europe is a small continent...so the best thing to do is to spend money on helping those countries.
The money is there.
The IMF and the World Bank have it.

A good start would be for fascists and imperialists to leave other countries alone and stop disrupting their lives.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That's for Europe to decide, and not all countries will have similar intake. Germany and Sweden have taken in far more non-European refugees than Hungary and Poland have.
I would like to know the limit-number of migrants.
Undocumented people who apply for asylum are called asylum seekers in the link I shared earlier, which is from the Dutch government.
It is called irregular migration through smuggling. EU law

A good start would be for fascists and imperialists to leave other countries alone and stop disrupting their lives.

I perfectly agree.
There are financial and banking dynasties who steal resources from Africa. And it's time they are chased away as they did in Niger.

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I would like to know the limit-number of migrants.

You will have to ask the government of the country whose numbers you're wondering about.

It is called irregular migration through smuggling. EU law

"Irregular migrants" is still quite different from "illegals." Neither link uses your designation, and I think it's obvious why they don't: it's not a description that a respectable government uses for people who apply for asylum per its own laws.

I perfectly agree.
There are financial and banking dynasties who steals resources from Africa. And it's time they are chased away as they did in Niger.

More conspiracy theories about "financial and banking dynasties," with no evidence to back up such claims.

It's age-old geopolitics and advancement of some countries' interests at the expense of others'. Nothing arcane or mysterious about it.

As for Niger, the junta used anti-imperialist sentiments as a pretense for seizing power, but I'm betting that they will be just as corrupt and oppressive as their predecessors, if not more so.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I find this thread to be a pleasant breath of fresh air. It is nice to see that the US is not the only country with irrational racists. Change the EU to the US and Africa to Mexico and we have the exact same arguments that I am too used to.