• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The energy of left handed path is more happy.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There was 5 years I was non-Muslim. Although I called myself Deist, I still believed in energy and that kind of stuff. A magical world let's say.

One thing I noticed is what I was really happy with the energy when I was more of Left handed path in terms of what I believed of morality and God.

It was kind of love for all and overwhelming pardon.

Looking back now, I feel like I was intoxicated similarly to how Abraham was when he began to argue for Lot's people. He was so into love and compassion and beauty of God he didn't realize that he was going into extreme.

I had a pardon and forgiveness for all mentality even for Sadam Hussain and Hitler.

I also realize now, that, I'm severely empathetic when coming to Islam, that I can't get myself to be happy. Not only is Ahlulbayt (a) suffering, but the realization of their suffering is because humans suffer.

It's not just physical sufferings although this is a huge thing, but spiritual sufferings of humanity, that hurts me. While when I was more left handed, I saw that everything was meant to be and is the way it is because it's the way things are meant to be. So I was more at peace with the world.

However, a big trigger to coming back to Islam was when my uncle was tortured. It made me think of theodicy a lot. I became atheist for 10 days eventually after countless tries to solve the issue of evil with my more Deistic view, but then, after came back to Deism, and shortly after to Islam. It had to do with that I found existentialism impossible to be reasonable yet no meaning was the default state. I didn't believe you can just assign meaning but recognize it was necessary, yet without God there was no meaning. I decided to believe in value and God but also took on Islamic theodicy with the fallen world and effort of God to guide humans to justice.

However, this viewpoint that the world is in a state of ignorance, rebellion, and corruption, it weighs on you.

For this reason I believe LP brings more happiness to the individual in this world. While the sorrow increases the more spiritual you become in a fallen world perspective of Abrahamic faiths and where you fear regarding others and their fate in the next world.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm talking about in terms of morality, I was more on the side of leaving Taboo and more liberal and more anti-conservative.

Viker

Häxan
I'm talking about in terms of morality, I was more on the side of leaving Taboo and more liberal and more anti-conservative.
You think there's no morality in the LHP?

We don't believe morality is just a set of laws and customs. What passes for morality for most of the rest of the world I consider mere obedience or adherence, not morality. Morality is an awakened consciousness, not a following of rules.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
We don't believe morality is just a set of laws and customs. What passes for morality for most of the rest of the world I consider mere obedience or adherence, not morality. Morality is an awakened consciousness, not a following of rules.

Yeah I had more of this notion as well before when I was non-Muslim more do "do as you will", "judge the circumstance", in fact I made threads against Muslims and Christians about how morality is dynamic and can't be a size shoe fit all notion they have.

I am aware. I would read a lot new age books back then as well and occult stuff.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
So left handed is like to you leaving taboo being more liberal and anti- conservative?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So left handed is like to you leaving taboo being more liberal and anti- conservative?

Well I understood the do as thou will as long as you don't harm as well as try to spread love and happiness, live and let live, all that sort of stuff, and embraced most of that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
There was 5 years I was non-Muslim. Although I called myself Deist, I still believed in energy and that kind of stuff. A magical world let's say.

One thing I noticed is what I was really happy with the energy when I was more of Left handed path in terms of what I believed of morality and God.

It was kind of love for all and overwhelming pardon.

Looking back now, I feel like I was intoxicated similarly to how Abraham was when he began to argue for Lot's people. He was so into love and compassion and beauty of God he didn't realize that he was going into extreme.

I had a pardon and forgiveness for all mentality even for Sadam Hussain and Hitler.

I also realize now, that, I'm severely empathetic when coming to Islam, that I can't get myself to be happy. Not only is Ahlulbayt (a) suffering, but the realization of their suffering is because humans suffer.

It's not just physical sufferings although this is a huge thing, but spiritual sufferings of humanity, that hurts me. While when I was more left handed, I saw that everything was meant to be and is the way it is because it's the way things are meant to be. So I was more at peace with the world.

However, a big trigger to coming back to Islam was when my uncle was tortured. It made me think of theodicy a lot. I became atheist for 10 days eventually after countless tries to solve the issue of evil with my more Deistic view, but then, after came back to Deism, and shortly after to Islam. It had to do with that I found existentialism impossible to be reasonable yet no meaning was the default state. I didn't believe you can just assign meaning but recognize it was necessary, yet without God there was no meaning. I decided to believe in value and God but also took on Islamic theodicy with the fallen world and effort of God to guide humans to justice.

However, this viewpoint that the world is in a state of ignorance, rebellion, and corruption, it weighs on you.

For this reason I believe LP brings more happiness to the individual in this world. While the sorrow increases the more spiritual you become in a fallen world perspective of Abrahamic faiths and where you fear regarding others and their fate in the next world.
That in no way do I find relatable to me as a Satanist. Even an an existentialist, I don't relate to your understanding of that one either. But it's a common mistake to believe it's nihilism, and that we believe life has no real meaning or purpose.
It seems what you describe as LHP is far more RHP. Just accepting things as they are? That is submission and surrender. Fear being concerned with others? Minding one's own business doesn't mean there is fear or a lack of concern. Blanket forgiveness for all? Love they enemy is Jesus; not wasting love on our enemies to have more to give to those we love is Satan. Becoming more spiritual in regards to Abrahamic faiths? We are not Abrahamics and we very widely and generally reject the existence of the Abraham's God.