• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The End Of The Kali Yuga

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
The end of an era, but not for a while yet.

This is the time of the Kali Yuga. A spiritual dark age. Many will attach a mathmatical formula to tell you when it ends or begins, but it is ultimately timed according to humanity itself.

You can explore all the different definitions of the Kali Yuga online. You will have no doubt the world is still deep under it's influence.

But the end is coming. Just as you can see signs of spring in late winter, you can see a new age beginning as well. Unfortunately for civilization, Kali Yuga saves the worst for last. A final blowout. It will break the back of civilization as you know it today.

Different religions call it by different names. They fear it. They should.

The "End of days" means the end of religion as a dominating force in the world. It means an end to their power over people.

In the new age, people will not need religion, as they will learn how to percieve God through direct intuition, just as they did at the beginning of human creation.

When you see people like me appearing, calling for the destruction of religious beliefs, know the end is near indeed.

Shiva, Destroyer Of Worlds, is getting ready to dance.

x

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
Shiva rejoyces. He does this as he dances for destruction, because he is aware of what will follow. The intense blooming of a newly plowed field.

Religion will say different. It cannot see beyond itself. Each religion thinks that this new world should be patterned after their system. They are unaware of what lays beyond their system. God belongs to noone. This point will be made clear by Shiva, as this is one of the beliefs that crush beneath his feet.

It's a weed in the garden. One of many.

All theses temples and holy books. They belong to another age. One that will soon be left behind.

x

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
This age has been designated as Kali Yuga, but I do not agree that it is a spiritually dark age. More people are educated, more people has access to the scriptures, more people are debating things. I hope it will result in better things. Xexon, do not be a prophet of doom. Hinduism has no tradition of such prophets. Civilizations always change, the final blow-out is a few billion years away. There is nothing to fear. There will be no end to religion (which is but peoples' answer to their search for truth), and not the least for Hinduism, which has seen the ups and downs of at least the last ten millenia. I do not know if 'God' will last that long. Shiva's dance never stops, if he were to stop, the whole universe will disintegrate.

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
This age has been designated as Kali Yuga, but I do not agree that it is a spiritually dark age. More people are educated, more people has access to the scriptures, more people are debating things. I hope it will result in better things. Xexon, do not be a prophet of doom. Hinduism has no tradition of such prophets. Civilizations always change, the final blow-out is a few billion years away. There is nothing to fear. There will be no end to religion (which is but peoples' answer to their search for truth), and not the least for Hinduism, which has seen the ups and downs of at least the last ten millenia. I do not know if 'God' will last that long. Shiva's dance never stops, if he were to stop, the whole universe will disintegrate.

Education does not bring about spiritual awareness. It can assist in the understanding of a spiritual quest, but it does not give birth to it itself. It's something thats the product of karma rather than learning. You must earn the right to think beyond what the senses tell you. You got yourself into this worldly trap, you must likewise extract yourself from it.

There are great minds which have only the simplest understanding of God. Einstein, for example. Brilliant mind, but locked into the material world. His unified field theory was along this path. Had some inkling of God, but attempted to tie it to the physical world exclusively. He could not sense what was beyond it.

The Kali Yuga is a spiritual dark age, but the ability to climb out of it is greater than it seems. Mercy is given in such times. Moreso than in other ages.

The Kali Yuga can be compared with the Anti-Christ of the Christians. It is a time where the baser instincts of the mind come forward and push the heart and it's qualities to the back of the bus.

Cold, hard, logic. And a desire for power over others. These are the days of our lives.

Those of us who profess compassion and empathy are in the minority now. Many religions put great emphasis on these traits, but are unable to apply them to the real world. This is due to a lack of true spiritual leadership. The people who actually head these religions are nothing more than clerks taking care of the business end of things. Legalities, TV shows, etc. They are too involved in the world to point the way to God.

True gurus are rare. And they never appeal to the masses. Not really.

Prophet of doom? I merely state what is already known. I remind, because in this fast paced world, there is little time to consider what must come to pass. We are in a comfort zone in civilization. One that cannot last.

I remind people this will end, and soon.

I disagree with the mathmatics of Hinduism. Something is amiss with the formula that computes the ages and their duration. There is more to it than how many times the Earth circles the sun before something happens. The real clock is humanity itself.

End of the universe when Shiva stops dancing? Absolutely. Physical creation does end, but not the Godhead which created it. We are all reabsorbed at some point. Hinduism included.

Physical creation is a small slice of the pie.

Compare it to a tall skyscraper. In this world, we are barely above the basement level.

There is so much more to see.

x

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Your true gurus also do not appeal to the masses. You find the mathematics of Hinduism wrong. And you want to change the world on your own! The world has ample time and will go its own way. It is actually ourselves (you included) who have little time. Do whatever you want to do quickly and energetically. How soon you think the present 'comfort zone' will end, 50 years, 100 years? Good Luck to your efforts, friend.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
There is nothing to fear. There will be no end to religion (which is but peoples' answer to their search for truth), and not the least for Hinduism, which has seen the ups and downs of at least the last ten millenia. I do not know if 'God' will last that long. Shiva's dance never stops, if he were to stop, the whole universe will disintegrate.
That makes much more sense --that Shiva is imminent.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I remind people this will end, and soon.

I disagree with the mathmatics of Hinduism. Something is amiss with the formula that computes the ages and their duration. There is more to it than how many times the Earth circles the sun before something happens. The real clock is humanity itself.
Like... by 2012?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Shiva/ Yeshiva = Yiddish = Polland (Eagles flag)
Son of Shiva = Skanda = White horse men + Fig + Miltray police of God (Zandam in Pollish) etc

As keep saying, yet none are listening……… was sent, know how to end Kali, yet not alone and not with constant rudeness……which is all good as if you read the Gita, we are explaining after the battle, which isn’t in terms of your realities, yet the Reality and dismantling it and removing Kali on a quantum level……

Else if anyone wants to help:

Kali = Mammon (Gita’s word and where Yeshua learned it) = (I am Christ = EGO not enlightenment) + Worshiping idols + Drinks Blood as truth + Drinks alcohol (produces limitation and fall of frequency consciously + produces more EGO)
+ they are some of the basics and can define the energy, yet words needs research and so can cross reference those to where they root at present…yet there is loads more to add and clarify
To do this will take oneness and some workers of the harvest…..

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I would give you another word, Vishnyi (Vishnu), which covers everything. That is Serb. In Sanskrit, the root 'Vish' stands for 'to pervade'.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
To me Shiva is always dancing. He is the cosmic consciousness. Recently I dreamt that it was the end of times. I dreamt a huge tidal wave, then I dreamt a long fleet of trucks were about to crush me. My mind told me that the only thing to save me would be the Maha Mantra - Hare Krishna Hare Rama. I chanted it and I escaped the trucks. Then I was directed to a little hut. I'm married two weeks now. In the hut, I was worried about my husband because he was not with me. There was a man there - supposedly to tempt me - he was good looking but I felt nothing for him. I knew he wanted to seduce me but I told him that whatever I felt was for my husband only. It seemed to be a test because when I said that my husband came through the door and I knew that we were going to be together through the changes that were taking place.

Many people perform actions in Kaliyug without considering the consequences. God tests us everyday.