• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The End Of Hinduism

niranjan

If you want to be religious, enter not the gate of any organised religion. They do a hundred times more evil than good, because they stop the growth of each one's individual development.... Religion is only between you and your God, and no third person must come between you. Think what these organised religions have done! What Nepoleon was more terrible than those religious persecutions? If you and I organise, we begin to hate every person . It is better not to love, if loving only means hating others. That is no love. That is hell! If loving your own people means hating everybody else, it is the quintessence of selfishness and brutality, and the effect is that it will make you brutes.
---Swami Vivekananda

:eek:m: What is known shall be known, what is done shall be done, all goes according to the lords wish..............my engagement with my krsna is personal and the help of a third party is not needed, and yes indeed as my lord states organized religion is not needed for ones growth spriritually only sri guru, so xexon your statement inregards to the sacred tandava is allready known, the time of detruction is at hand, do not think that lord krsna does know this for it is apart of his plan and his devotees are well aware of the situation and shiva's position to it, foolish for you to think otherwise.........there are many devotees here on this forum that are inform of coming events, you say nothing new.:meditate:

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
I was speaking for the benefit of those who are not Hindu. They read what we say here, because it is a new post. :)

I try to speak the native language when I travel. Right now, I'm in Hindu land.

I was in the land of the Christians, but I could not make myself understood.

I'm all about movement, you know.

x

Pariah

Let go
Your conveyance of the point that religion ends with spirituality is quite ambiguous in all of your posts. Do you mind making a point?

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
Trancendence.

You have to go beyond all systems and beliefs to know God. Otherwise, it's like saying the electromagnetic spectrum is composed of visible light only. You are missing the enormous margins on either side of it. You can't see it, but it is there nonetheless.

Religion is a product of people who cannot see very much.

People like me attempt to widen the field of vision so that you can.

x

Pariah

Let go
And this is somehow new... how?
Not all religious systems teach this. Hinduism, Buddhism, and Taoism seem closest to this interpretation of the world, but others will not see it this way. Hindus already know it, though some are not ready for Enlightenment, and others will not listen.

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
To have an intellectual comprehension is not enough to break free from the gravitational pull of belief. It must be realized. Most people are simply not up to that level. Their personal evolution has not brought them to that point. Yet. So they flail about, lost in the material world and all it's demands.

They are engaged in daily survival, and cannot afford the luxury of deep thought. The world is of your own creation. Until you learn not to create the wrong things, its pretty hard to take the off ramp.

Everybody gets there eventually. But their paths can be much longer than need be. Hence, the importance of someone who had already made the journey and knows the way.

Books and religions based on such people simply cannot replace such a person. And the fact that the world has been built upon this sand is the very reason it must someday fall.

Shiva kicks the sandcastles built by men, and restores the beach to it's orginal state.

x

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You have to go beyond all systems and beliefs to know God.
How far you can go beyond all systems that Hinduism has not already done? I see that you are still stuck with 'God'. You certainly need to go beyond your system. BTW, I find the title of your topic to be in very poor taste.

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
First, allow me to welcome you to the forums. :)

Hinduism itself is a system, as are all religions, etc. Compare them to the big booster rockets that launch the Space Shuttle. After they have gotten you into space, they fall away. They are no longer needed. This is the point I'm trying to make clear. There will come a time in one's own development where this will become plainly visible.

As I am speaking in a Hindu arena, my wording will be geared to their understanding. If I use the concept of God, I do so for the sake of being understood. It has a different meaning for me personally.

It would only be in poor taste if I were purposely insulting someone's beliefs because of hatred. I do not hate. I say what I do out of love for humanity. In the same way I remove a splinter from a child's finger, I try to remove something that is foreign to you, even as you protest otherwise.

Once it's out, you going to feel a whole lot better, you just don't know it yet.

x

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Compare them to the big booster rockets that launch the Space Shuttle. After they have gotten you into space, they fall away. They are no longer needed. This is the point I'm trying to make clear. There will come a time in one's own development where this will become plainly visible.

This is an excellent analogy and your point is well taken. More often than not, one has to use some other culture's booster rockets to reach escape velocity though. We tend to view our own myths in concrete terms because this is how they are taught to children. Unfortunately, that means they don't function very well as vehicles to truth for those culturally immersed in them. One has to find the strange in creative mythology and follow it to the truth. To paraphrase Novalis, the first function of great art is to make the strange into the familiar and the familiar into the strange.

Once the boosters have taken you out of the atmosphere to glimpse the world through a divine perspective, with practice one can (as Xexon appears to) learn to transcend using any culture's booster rockets, or a great poem, or novel, a great painting or song. Eventually one can learn to see angels in the architecture everywhere one looks, no matter how strange one's immediate surroundings may seem to one's conventional sight.

:yes:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Thanks for your welcome. I acknowledge your excellent reply. But there is more to it. The space shuttle needs directions from the base when its occupants are doing what they do. Then the space shuttle has to come back. For that also, it requires directions from the base. Sometimes things go wrong. In that case, there could be replacements/supplies from the base. It cannot be a loose cannon ball in the space.

Even those who have become enlightened, will go according to law (dharma), it is another thing that they automatically think according to law. They are, so to say, the law-abiding citizens. Yes, I understand, sometimes our personal views may be different, but for general consumption we may say differently. Love humanity, excellent, 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam'. But if it was just that, Krishna would not have advised Arjuna to take up arms and fight. Krishna told him to fight not out of hate, but out of duty.

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
It is my aim to steer everyone into a state of awareness where "this" and "that" no longer exists.

Written law, is for the spiritually blind. They cannot feel so they must think. Their minds drag the heart around like an old doll, so they need something tangable to lock on to.

It is all you, ultimately. If good people appear to live by some unseen, unwritten code of life, it is because they are aware of their brothers and sisters. One cannot affect them without affecting yourself also. It is a state of refined compassion. An awareness that trancends your personal interests.

To be aware of the harm you can do to other people by your actions is the only law there is.

x

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You have a lofty aim, may you succeed in your efforts. Yes, we should not harm anyone in any way, but .. Sankara said there are three states, we should not forget Vyavaharika.

Posted by Danisty in topic 'Which religion you would stand up for': Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates! What this means is that you shouldn't put energy into helping people who aren't grateful for it. Instead, spend your energy doing good things for people who appreciate your efforts.

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
It is much like striking a tuning fork and watching what will vibrate in response to it.

Everyone has a different tuning. That is why one system does not fit all.

Extend your help to everyone. If it is not welcomed, wish them well and go your way. With 6 billion people in the world, there is no shortage of work to be done.

x

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
The word "Hindu" is just a label given by the Persians. We are really supposed to follow Sanathan Dharma -the eternal religion; a way of life. Sanathan Dharma is based on the Vedas. The Vedas are never destroyed. Even during cycles of creation, the Vedas are reabsorbed into Brahman.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Hinduism is a mix of two streams. The Aryan/Vedic migrants and the indigenous beliefs. It is not purely Vedic, otherwise we would not have had Rama, Krishna, Kali, Durga, Kartikeya, Ganesha, and Hanuman.