• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The divided world of selfish divides !

One world with lots of divides by humans own ignorance to just say Fxxx It!

What is wrong with the people who govern and rule etc ? Why are these people so clueless about saying the prior two words ?

I have had enough of this **** hole planet and the idiots that run it who can't even shake hands and become a one world unit . Why does your pride mean more than unity ? What is wrong with you ? Why are you so clueless ?

America , Russia , China , Europe , all of you , get a grip for heavens sake , it should not take somebody with no academic achievements to point how stupid you are all being toward each other and so stuck in the past , biased by history .

I can't wait to see which one of you world leaders will have the balls to act first and say the prior 2 words .

I very much doubt any of you have the brains or integrity to say those 2 words to all other nations , telling them that you have finally grown up and are not interested in school yard bullying or war games ,

You can all stop now if you wanted to but I doubt you have the brains to do that .

World peace and unity would create a happy society where us public members can relax and stop worrying about idiots with war toys .

Where is our say ? We the people don't want a divided world .

Come on world , lets all say enough is enough and unite .

Be remembered for the right reasons world leaders , be the leaders of now and finally be loved by your people !

With tears in my eyes I beg you to free the world from worry and unite the world as one .

What is soldier ? A soldier is a person willing to die for stupidity of rulers , there is no need , stand down all soldiers then it is over and we have world peace, its in your power to say no , they can not do anything about if you all quit at the same time . Think of the future , its your future that counts, the earths future , do not destroy yourselves , defend your people by not destroying people . We are all people and do not forget that no matter where in the world you live . Be men , be women , do not be those who kill innocents .