• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The difference between Theories and Creation.

LoTrobador

Um..
It has been misplaced?

Now I do assume that you have checked to make sure that it is, in fact, not in its usual place and is not now merely invisible....

Well, the last time I checked it hadn't had any invisibility hardware implemented, and someone's been talking about theft, back room, printing... Or maybe I've never really had a printer and been living a lie...

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Well, the last time I checked it hadn't had any invisibility hardware implemented, and someone's been talking about theft, back room, printing... Or maybe I've never really had a printer and been living a lie...
Have you double checked that what was printed on said printer is still about?
I mean, it stands to reason that if your printer disappeared that every thing that was printed on said printer would also disappear.

LoTrobador

Have you double checked that what was printed on said printer is still about?
I mean, it stands to reason that if your printer disappeared that every thing that was printed on said printer would also disappear.

The print is intact - from which I infer, according to what you've reasonably pointed out, that invisibility is not the cause of my printer's disappearance.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
The print is intact - from which I infer, according to what you've reasonably pointed out, that invisibility is not the cause of my printer's disappearance.

Have you noticed a lot of smoke and mirrors in the back room lately? Anything unusual, that might lead you to believe that a magician has been lurking in that area?

gnostic

The Lost One
LyricalDutchess said:
And creation is evidence of the Creator. :)

It really depends on which creator are you talking about. There are many, other than the Hebrew god.

Re, Atum, Ptah, Amun, Neit, Horus, Hathor, An/Anu, Enlil, Enki/Ea, El, Baal, Chaos, Nyx, Gaea, Ouranos, Cronos, Zeus, Phanes, Barbelo, Sophia, Yaldabaoth, Odin, Shiva, Vishnu, Braham/Prajapati, Pangu, Izanagi-no-Mikoto, Izanami-no-Mikoto, Huracan etc.

I don't see any evidence of Yahweh being a creator any more than all of deities I have mentioned so far, above.