• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The day i dreaded the most has come.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, she is because of her health situation, she is 36 years old and are now unable to work, and this is very difficult for her to accept, she struggle with depression from long time back too, so it is something that been there, but now she get it worse more or less each week, so she has asked for professional help. She also struggle with psoriasis arthritis, and it has affected her so much she is now 95% in wheelchair

All I can offer then Amanaki is to encourage the urgent assistance with the mental health issues. That is the main cause of her not wanting to pursue the relationship with you. Depression has the mechanism whereas the suffer wishes to protect those they love by rejecting them. In that way they think they are doing the best thing for you. It may be she is still not even aware of this.

My wife suffered depression and three times I came home to find no wife or family. We were young and did not know about depression and we ended up parting ways and the children suffered as well.

9 Years later, after much water under the bridge and the wife found the help we did not know was needed, she spent those years finding how to cope and we found each other again. Now we can see we should never have separated.

This then becomes your challenge as well as hers. Do you assist, she will most likely keep pushing you away, or do you stay in the Love that you wish to share?

They are not easy situations to face, but God will guide your heart when Love is the aim.

Regards Tony

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
All I can offer then Amanaki is to encourage the urgent assistance with the mental health issues. That is the main cause of her not wanting to pursue the relationship with you. Depression has the mechanism whereas the suffer wishes to protect those they love by rejecting them. In that way they think they are doing the best thing for you. It may be she is still not even aware of this.

My wife suffered depression and three times I came home to find no wife or family. We were young and did not know about depression and we ended up parting ways and the children suffered as well.

9 Years later, after much water under the bridge and the wife found the help we did not know was needed, she spent those years finding how to cope and we found each other again. Now we can see we should never have separated.

This then becomes your challenge as well as hers. Do you assist, she will most likely keep pushing you away, or do you stay in the Love that you wish to share?

They are not easy situations to face, but God will guide your heart when Love is the aim.

Regards Tony
Thank you Tony, I do i gree with you, and i did promise her that even we broke up, i will not leave her totally alone, she is always welcome to ask favor of me if she needs help

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thank you Tony, I do i gree with you, and i did promise her that even we broke up, i will not leave her totally alone, she is always welcome to ask favor of me if she needs help

That's great Amanaki. My situation was different,in that we had been happily married for 30 years, before the unthinkable unfolded. We then spent 9 years apart and then remarried in 2016.

Regards Tony

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Sometimes things come to an end, and today that day has come to me.

My fianceè and I have chosen to go our separat ways. Yes I am now single and it is a very strange feeling after more then 4 yers, two of them engaged.

But i want to say, it was our health that drove us apart, she felt i put my life on hold becuase of her, and maybe i did. I have been taking care of her the best i could, but in the end the relationship become more toward me as a nursing person to her then her boyfriend and fiancee. So we are still friends and it will be that way for now.

We have to still live in the same apartment for some time, until i find something else. But that should not be a problem.

We both knew this day could come, and we do take it as two adults, with no fighting and no hard feelings. Our friendship remains as it has been.

Life will continue and I will still take onen day at the time.

Hi Amanaki. I’m very sorry to learn of your situation and I will pray that a lot of good things happen to you soon as you are deserving. It must be very hard and depressing but you are very mature and have the strength of character to deal with it calmly and peacefully.

Meditation is best to calm the mind as well as keeping busy so you don’t dwell on it too much. At all costs in situations like this try and avoid alcohol as it only magnifies emotions and causes worse problems. I hope you situation will resolve very quickly. Better to resolve it quickly so mental distress is lessened and you can move on quicker.