• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The creed of scientology

rasor

I have a similiar question, why is scientology looked down upon and so feircly condemned by other faiths? Their beliefs are just as valid and just as probable as any other religion arent they?

True,they are just as looney as all the otrhers

A

angellous_evangellous

***MOD ADVISORY***

Please note that this is a Scientology Forum. No outside views are allowed, so if you don't consider yourself a Scientologist, please limit your posts to polite questions only.

Thanks,
A_E

kellid

We of the Church believe:

That all men of whatever race, color or creed were created with equal rights;

That all men have inalienable rights to their own religious practices and their performance;

That all men have inalienable rights to their own lives;

That all men have inalienable rights to their sanity;

That all men have inalienable rights to their own defense;

That all men have inalienable rights to conceive, choose, assist or support their own organizations, churches and governments;

That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others;

That all men have inalienable rights to the creation of their own kind;

That the souls of men have the rights of men;
Sounds Beautiful but.....why the need to recruit people to their organization or have Tom Cruise who clearly thinks because he is a scientologist he is above others? that doesn't sound so equal to me.:shrug:

kellid

Sorry, I thought you asked a question because you wanted an answer.
why are you not open to debates on this forum? is that not closed minded? have you had alot of problems with posters? so only scientologists are allowed? I'm confused.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
why are you not open to debates on this forum? is that not closed minded? have you had alot of problems with posters? so only scientologists are allowed? I'm confused.

Read the rules. Only forums designated "debate forums" are for debating. The others are for discussions. All of the specific religions have their own forums, which are specifically for people of that religion, or for people of other religions to ask respectful questions, but not debate.