• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The change that happes from within.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The last days I have been thinking a lot about why I have supported some countries and dislike other countries or people. and the answer I have come to is this.
I have been seeing the world from onesided benefit to my self or to the country I live in, and I have been too focused on dislike I was holding to certain countries in the world. And yes I was having a huge dislike toward America and their grandiose behavior toward others. But who am I to judge a country or its people on a few things I read in the news or watched on Tv?
I have been too focused on disliking Trump and his grandiose personality and worldview, but I become too focused on "hating" Him to see my own fault. And when my dislike for Trump or American politics, especially Republicans (because of trump) I lost the track on the other guys I said I then liked more or better. But all in all, even those I started to like or support was not doing good things either. I become blind to what I wanted to become.

Much of my "hate" or dislike toward America (military) did, unfortunately, come out into this forum over the last year, and a few of the members here got their share of my bad words. So I would like to say I am sorry for my words about America or their friends.

All I can do is to take care of my own fault and fix them to become a better person, a better Falun Gong practitioner and a better member of this community o RF.

A few members here on this forum would be good to say thank you for kicking my butt toward understanding my own fault and lack of wisdom.
@Revoltingest
@dybmh
@Altfish
@sun rise
@Sunstone
@Thief
@Thirza Fallen
@wizanda
@Subduction Zone
@loverofhumanity
@nPeace

I know there are many more I should say thank you to for kicking my *** from time to time :) So a great thank you to all of you guys who interact with me on the forum.
Even we don't go along well, or we disagree a million times, I can still benefit from your wisdom and I honestly learn something about my self every day here.