• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Chakra Test

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
What do you guys make of this?

Chakra Test

As a beginner in this kind of thing, I'm not sure that I should trust it. These kinds of tests are typically just for fun, so I don't know about its authenticity.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I agree with redcom. I wouldn't readjust my life on it. In my opinion, there are a lot of people who talk the talk re chakras but don't walk the walk. For example, this survey didn't include the lower chakras. We have to get awareness stabilized at the manipura first. So it conveniently skips all the nasty stuff! Pretty common. Its like the spititual teacher who doesn't have his own life in order. See the contradiction?

Biblestudent_007

I took the test and here are the results:

Root:under-active(-6%) Sacral:under-active(6%) Navel:under-active(6%) Heart (19%) Throat (44%) Third Eye (31%) Crown (62%)

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Root: under-active (-44%)
Sacral: under-active (0%)
Navel: under-active (-38%)
Heart: under-active (-6%)
Throat: open (44%)
Third Eye: over-active (75%)
Crown: under-active (-19%)

No clue what any of that means.

Otherright

Otherright
Root:under-active(-38%) Sacral:eek:pen(31%) Navel:eek:pen(50%) Heart:eek:pen(44%) Throat:eek:ver-active(94%) Third Eye:eek:pen(62%) Crown:eek:pen(19%)
Yeah, I've got not idea what this means either, even though I read it. I'm not really into the whole yogi mysticism thing. But I'm not downing it either. If you believe you can get something from it...

Draka

Wonder Woman
As I always like doing tests and quizzes...

Root: under-active(12%)
Sacral: open(31%)
Navel: open(50%)
Heart: open(31%)
Throat: over-active(81%)
Third Eye: over-active(75%)
Crown: open(31%)

Appears some things need a little work, at least according to whoever came up with this. :p

Yes Man

Premium Member
Root:under-active(-44%)
Sacral:under-active(-19%)
Navel:under-active(-50%)
Heart:under-active(-6%)
Throat:under-active(-19%)
Third Eye open(19%)
Crown open(12%)

Answered a bit conservatively, so I think the scores are a bit lower than average. Checked out more of what these scores might mean here. Low navel indicates excessive timidity. Low root indicates being overly fearful or nervous. Makes sense, being the socially anxious guy that I am most of the time.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Riverwolf,

The following is the result of the chakra test.:

Root:eek:ver-active(75%) Sacral:under-active(12%) Navel:eek:ver-active(88%) Heart:eek:pen(50%) Throat:eek:pen(38%) Third Eye:eek:pen(50%) Crown:eek:ver-active(75%)
Personal understanding is that the test surely is based on specific understanding, however as always should be taken as pointers to be aware of such matters.

LOve & rgds