• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang/Bit Bang - a supermassive white hole explosion of energy & info - 13.8 bil years ago

Brad Watson_Miami

"7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories'
The Big Bang/Bit Bang - a supermassive white hole explosion of energy74 and information - 13.8 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole at the center of a galaxy in another universe. This duality combines these singularities in a birth-life-death-transformation-rebirth cycle in The Conglomerate of Universes (multiverse w/out bubble universes & parallel worlds). Our U & that SBH share the same event horizon. That SBH & SWH formed a wormhole & a phase transition. This 'simple' cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and eternity. Self-replication is the simplest plan for everything from a cell to a U to a mind. - First part of Seal #1 of the "7 Seals" revealed as 'Beyond Einstein Theories'

(Note to moderators: I've deleted the link, so this should be in lines with the rules.)

Last edited:

Brad Watson_Miami

"7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories'
@Polymath 257,
What do you think is "funny" about the post? Being a polymath, you should have no problem being specific.

Last edited:

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
@Polymath 257,
What do you think is "funny" about the post? Being a polymath, you should have no problem being specific.

They simply cannot be taken seriously. No part is remotely close to reality. So they must be parody or insanity. I am attempting to be kind in suggesting parody.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
That's a lie and if you are a "polymath", you obviously don't know astrophysics. Most cosmologists promote the Big Bang Theory and how it was a supemassive white hole as the effect of a supemassive black hole in another universe.

Yes, most have concluded the basic Big Bang scenario is correct. But that is NOT the same as a supermassive white hole. The solutions of the underlying equations are quite different.

Dr. Seth Lloyd - Quantum Computer Professor at MIT - wrote the book Programming The Universe. He explained how, "This Universe behaves as a quantum computer where particles not only collide, they compute." He explained how, "Everything is energy and information", and how, "The Big Bang was also a Bit Bang".

I kindly suggest you read that book and do some other research in the Big Bang/Bit Bang Theory, unless you calling yourself a "polymath" is meant to be a parody. 11919815125.

I've done more reading at a higher level than you ever will. Your babble shows you don't understand the first thing about what you are talking about.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
That's a lie and if you are a "polymath", you obviously don't know astrophysics.

Now that is a lie if i ever saw one. Firstly, your definition for what counts as "obvious" is definitely not the same as my definition for it. Because to me it's obvious, from the way both of you talk and type on this forum, that HE knows what he's talking about and you don't.

Secondly: I'm no expert on astrophysics but i know enough to know that he knows a lot more about it than you ever will.

TLDR: From your own text, it is only obvious that you don't know what you are talking about. That is all: Your messages IMPLY that you don't know what you are talking about. I'm using repetition because i feel this might be the only way you are actually going to understand the "advanced" language i had to employ in this post.

Yikes.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
Just a guess: It's delusional nonsense. That's the reason I think your OP was funny.

Although funny is not the right word. I'm leaning on "sad."

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I gave it a smiley face because we don't have a cuckoo bird rating.
I wonder why RF has been attacked by several people who know all the mysteries of the universe at the same time? Did a bus stop out front of the place? Is it international loony month?

Like, currently, there are three or four conversations about high energy physics started by posters who know very little about the subject(s), but in each case, claim expertise in the area. More than a bit baffling.