• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible and aliens

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Why do people opt for war? They are angry or they fail to realize we are one.
Because it's an egregore effect, and not determined by individual human minds...they just think it's their will. That also explains why karma plays out over generations, centuries, and millennia. Only the mind whose apprehension transcends the collective mind of the egregore is free of its prejudice.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Because it's an egregore effect, and not determined by individual human minds...they just think it's their will. That also explains why karma plays out over generations, centuries, and millennia. Only the mind whose apprehension transcends the collective mind of the egregore is free of its prejudice.

If by "its" (at the end), you mean the prejudice of the mind yes. If you mean the prejudice of the egregore, no, because you can't do that while you're using it.

But let me please state that I am not sure, as I've always maintained, that you can totally transcend the collect mind or that you can be totally free of prejudice.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Yes, by "its", i meant the prejudices/goal of the egregore, and by "the mind", I meant the divine mind, not the personal. The ego/personal mind can't influence or use the egregore, but the egregore influences and uses the ego mind. The divine mind is what is apprehended when the ego mind has been transcended.

Btw, the metaphorical beast of the biblical book of Daniel and Revelation that is now active and waxing strong in the world and who most people are influenced and used by, is an egregore whose goal it is is to dominate and control all of the Earth's inhabitants. "And all the people who belong to this world worshiped the beast." Rev.13:8

Thus all the wars and violence we wonder about...one be one the nations are being brought under its hegemony.

Here is context in which I'm using the concept of egregore
It is the psychic and astral entity of a group. All members of a group, a family, a club, a political party, a religion or even a country, are psychically included in the egregore of the organization to which they belong. Of course, each of us belongs to several egregores at once. Therefore, each individual who is involved in a group receives the influences of the egregores, that is the astral counterpart of the group, in his psyche. This process is unconscious. The resulting drawbacks are, first, some perturbating psychic influences in the majority of cases, and second, a restriction of inner freedom. It is impossible to free oneself from certain egregores, for example the egregores of the country you live in. However, we should free ourselves from all egregores which are not essential. An egregore actually grows by drawing support from the members which constitute it who, in turn, through their repeated actions vivify it, somehow helping it to maintain its power. For a beginner, this is where the danger lies, all the more because of the tendency of man to seek protection, the price of which is often a loss of freedom.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Again, when you say divine mind I think of an infinite and infinitesimal universe where we can't communicate accross it.

As per your scripture about the beast- Revelations 13:8 - Here is wisdom. Let him who hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of man; and his number is 666.

If we count 666 generations of 20 years, we get to 13320 years, or about 1945 the year of the atomic bomb. The number of the beast is the number of the atomic bomb; a celebration that we have our planet's life in our own hands.

I don't know what that other description is about, but I know this one's a good one.

Revelation 16:8 - And there were voice, and thunders, and lightings, and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so might an earthquake, and so great. -- This is a great atomic bomb, and the voices, thunderings and lightnings are typical of a Biblical description of a jumbo UFO..

Revelations 16:20 - And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found -- This too is a great bomb.

Revelations 16:21 - And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent -- describes fallout over the earth. In fact many atomic bombs are in the Bible.

When you say amateur meditators seek protection you are right; we should be imagining a difficult thing.

Thank you; I really don't differ that much and I was thinking of leaving it alone, but I wanted to talk about revelations.

Don't be afraid to visit Meditating for Peace; the last post may be helpful.

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The Tao gives birth to One.
One gives birth to Two.
Two gives birth to Three.
Three gives birth to all things.

All things have their backs to the female
and stand facing the male.
When male and female combine,
all things achieve harmony.

Ordinary men hate solitude.
But the Master makes use of it,
embracing his aloneness, realizing
he is one with the whole universe.
- V 42 Tao Teh Ching

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I may be mistaken, but don't Raelians view these ETs who created us as positive entities? That would include Yahweh, correct? If so, how can you view him as positive?

I'm quite intrigued by the whole concept of humanity being a genetically modified hybrid species that was originally created as a slave race. Of course, this depends on if the translations of Zecharia Sitchin are correct and I think they probably mostly are. I think this concept makes a ton of sense and ties up many loose ends of humanity's origins and the origins of civilization. But it also leads to the conclusion that at least one faction of this ET group that created us is highly malevolent towards humans, as typified with such beings as Enlil, Yahweh and Allah, who may be the same being. The other faction, such as Enki, Prometheus, the being called Lucifer or the Serpent in various myths, the Watchers, (most likely different names for the same lead being and his faction) etc. would be humanity's benefactors.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Briefly,

Lucifer was strongly for us and gave us science as well as created us.
Satan was always against us.
Yahweh was in favor after the flood, but he was not always in favor among the others.
Allah is a singular of Elohim. Yahweh is the head Elohim. Elohim are those who came from the sky.

The watchers in the movie Noah were Noah's "God" in disguise as his enemy, ready to help at the last moment. In this role they may have been Lucifer, upset at what happened in the garden (upon their belly meant exile from their home planet). Or if they were the Nefilim they were the sons of our creators and man and were the tipping point of anger to destroy humanity. Also, when their souls were going up to heaven but stopped at the top of the atmosphere, it was a wait for the human race to be destroyed. They looked different from the humans to emphasize they came from a long but very strong evolution-like development and the humans were built to perfection; at least that seems to be the movie's theory. The aliens and humans should have looked alike, but they did this to show the creators as a crude and shrewd development somewhere within the Universe and the humans to be something like at a pinnacle at the top, created superior to the creators.

I am not sure about Zecharia Sitchin's work. I should read more; I am only in the second book.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Let me clarify somewhat. Yahweh favored us after the flood, and still does, but we weren't ready to just be given the technology and be treated equal with them. We have had to painstakingly grow in technology and love with little help so that when we can share technology we will never be a threat.

If Jesus came, he might be killed because of how warlike our people are, or locked up, and if he used "miraculous" technology to survive, people would worship mystical religions like past ancient religions that have resulted in war. Plus as I've said, we would still be a threat.

Unfortunately, the odds make it much more likely we will destruct than survive. This is why we are asked to meditate so we can get a positive result for humanity's survival.

Last edited:

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Is Satan a Reptoid? The Dragon, The Serpent...
E4uBjT9s.jpg

I find the alien invasion conspiracy hilarious. Our governments are being assimilated by extraterrestrials, instead of just destroying mankind. The theory is a little introvert for me.

I mean, I could put some cash down on betting Mankind isn't the only sentient and intelligent life throughout the cosmos or "heavens" if the cosmos is the heavens, then it's all just cruel as ****, cruel as ****... Although it doesn't change my spiritual or religious views.. I mean, these spiritual beings aren't physical there like, ethereal or something.

If a technological advanced race is monitoring mankind I would prefer their intervention of the continued devastation of the earth. I want a space craft...

Shuttlecraft

.Navigator
"And God sent an angel to Jerusalem to destroy it. As he was destroying, the Lord looked and relented of the disaster, and said to the angel who was destroying, “It is enough; now restrain your hand.” Then David lifted his eyes and saw the angel of the Lord standing between earth and heaven, having in his hand a drawn sword stretched out over Jerusalem" (1 Chron 21:16/16)

dragonstar-space.gif~original

Whiterain

Ya... If an advanced race is watching the Earth and the toiling of Mankind it's just sick when their intervention would halt major events like a nuclear war. All this boasting about Nuclear weapons between countries curled my stomach a bit. I mean, the world is sick enough and the most powerful leaders in the world are pompously boasting their nuclear power over utilizing their forces for doing more good in the world.

Then again, waiting or beckoning "God's" intervention is mind numbing as well. If "God" is a super omnipotent powerful being I do not understand what would stay him thus far. I mean, unless "God" actually is the power behind our continues cataclysm and we've found ourselves with our old fire and brimstone wrathful God.

The facts of nature are one thing, disease, hunger, starvation, destitution... The creation of divine intervention is another and it's sickening and sad that it was ever invented over a sense of self reliance and independence.

As far as Aliens engineering Mankind, I'm caught between being grateful for our creation and not for not naturally being born out of abio genesis(Abiogenesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) or another process, although I enjoy existing thus far.

After watching various marine biology and MBARI video's(https://www.youtube.com/user/MBARIvideo). The ocean kingdom is pretty horrifying, except for the mammalian's. But most creatures of the ocean look like their surroundings, like parts of the Earth just came to life, and are horrifying. I mean, most of the creatures in the ocean just look like part of the earth.

The insect kingdom is very much the same but the mammalian kingdom is slightly different, although numerous species blend in brilliantly with their natural environments.

Like the white pitbull, I'm looking for the proper picture. There's the proto-genesis of the Pitbull, it's gorgeous. I've been trying to find it the picture.
mx1JYWh.jpg

I found nature ultimately puzzling with the nature of weaponized and horrifying creatures it produces. These were apparently the creations of the Satan figure according to myth. While the creations of "God" where eloquent and beautiful, mostly extinct I guess.

And Squid, wtf nature.
NwO7R0V.png

Last edited:

Shuttlecraft

.Navigator
Jesus said - "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it, but small is the gate and narrow
the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."(Matt 7:13)

stargate-search_zps3e54b809.jpg~original

Stargate-jungle_zps730b39dd.jpg~original

stargate_world_zps75f6a7d8.jpg~original

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
TDz86, you are very smart and I know what you mean.
They can't stop our weapons because then when they would give us their full technology we might still be violent toward them; we have to get peaceful on our own. However they are much more peaceful towards us then they used to be.

Diseases help us advance in love and technology; hell, that's all I can see positive about them.

We cannot as likely gain consciousness too early or late in the game. For survival/prominence in our part of the Universe, most of us are created by interplanetary but nonperfect explorers and few by actual abiogenesis. (if conscious too early, it just loses time and the being gets attacked or even falls apart; if conscious too late, it was so unlikely that it's not prominent in the world.)

Those feelings of yours are your own to live with. They are not uncommon and show you are very observational. Who created what is subjective, and since they are more advanced then us in bioengineering we can't really say "who" created what.

Last edited:

Whiterain

TDz86, you are very smart and I know what you mean.
They can't stop our weapons because then when they would give us their full technology we might still be violent toward them; we have to get peaceful on our own. However they are much more peaceful towards us then they used to be.

Diseases help us advance in love and technology; hell, that's all I can see positive about them.

We cannot as likely gain consciousness too early or late in the game. For survival/prominence in our part of the Universe, most of us are created by interplanetary but nonperfect explorers and few by actual abiogenesis. (if conscious too early, it just loses time and the being gets attacked or even falls apart; if conscious too late, it was so unlikely that it's not prominent in the world.)

Those feelings of yours are your own to live with. They are not uncommon and show you are very observational.

Robocop, it sounds like your committed to the belief that Man was created by extra-terrestrials, or terrestrials. It's still to foreign to me to accept, although I find it interesting.

I don't know what to make of it personally. To let Man suffer through eons making civilizations, war, genocide. It's overwhelming to think such technology was kept away from Man, even though Mankind may have been assisted, it just makes creation seem even more cruel. I'm not one to totally question the agenda of "God" though.

Pre-modern man civilization is interesting as well. Prior to modern Man were there civilizations of non-humanbeings?

Shuttlecraft

.Navigator
GUARDIAN of the TREES?
UFO-abductee Travis Waltons true account was made into the book and film "Fire in the Sky".
He and his lumberjack mates had been cutting down trees all day, then were ambushed by a UFO on their way home that night, possibly tying in to these verses which imply some kind of "Guardian of the Trees".
"I will punish you,a fire in the forest will devour all around it" (Jeremiah 21:4)
"The whole earth is at peace,the trees rejoice at no woodcutter coming" (Isaiah 14:7/8 )

The Walton Experience - An Ordinary Day

Fire-sky_zps544f965d.jpg~original

Whiterain

Well I've found myserlf acknowledging Aliens or God will not intervene or act in divine intervention over super ficial reasons or personal reasons.

Personal reasons God may be a introvert towards his demonstrations of power. A show of power is what I desired of the Lord and all my faculties didn't let me doawn.
mcEAPFx.jpg

I've been behooved, impressed by the Lord and I don't think it's coincidence.

Reasons why "God" may be a rage full deity? The Government is aware of the Lord and ignores him?

Omnipresents took a vicious turn for the wurst when people thought God was everywhere, no God was just aware.

Where is God? I got money on Arizona or Berlin... Come on.. Let's do this.

Last edited: