• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bible and aliens

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
How exactly are you the light?
The body is just 'clay' which is dark substance...the source which is incarnate is light essence. The greatest mystery of existence is that the very source of each and every soul is God/Elohim...Genesis 2:7.

To realize this fact, not as an intellectual exercise, but absolutely is to know truly what and who one really is!

The great irony is that that the seeker of truth is not different from that which is sought...and that which is sought is not different from that which seeks.

God is ONE...there is no second...all apparent things in existence are mere differentiations of ONE...the very word "religion" means to retie, reunite, reintegrate. Until there is reintegration, the fallen state of duality is the lot of all lost souls.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
There is an old Jewish tradition that we were created with the totality of knowledge while in the womb. Just before birth an angel kisses us between the mouth and nose, which is why we have those two bars, and that makes us forget that we know it. Sometimes we see things that we know are true and just recognize them as something we've learned.

It is because of this that I "know there is a God."

And yet I don't know there is a God because my Raelism leads me to know scientifically that there is none. You can't really know, but you can use science. Aliens are scientific, with plenty of information to boost scientific theory about aliens in this very thread.

You seem to run into the same problem with every post. We can connect more and more but then you assume you can connect to everything. Should the physical universe really have a mental exact copy, and should it be your brain and body?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
It is as difficult to read living things separated by the speed of light (and there may be faster rays) as it is to read into the record of that thing in the current particle (every particle contains a record of all the living things it is in, but it can logically have to be very small). Time difficulties from these two things lead to an absence of "God's" presence.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
You may be able to know exactly or almost exactly what the Universe is like, but if you can't observe past a point how can you know how it is?

I would quote the reduced planck constant but I've read you can go past it, but still there are difficulties!

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
There is an old Jewish tradition that we were created with the totality of knowledge while in the womb. Just before birth an angel kisses us between the mouth and nose, which is why we have those two bars, and that makes us forget that we know it. Sometimes we see things that we know are true and just recognize them as something we've learned.

It is because of this that I "know there is a God."

And yet I don't know there is a God because my Raelism leads me to know scientifically that there is none. You can't really know, but you can use science. Aliens are scientific, with plenty of information to boost scientific theory about aliens in this very thread.

You seem to run into the same problem with every post. We can connect more and more but then you assume you can connect to everything. Should the physical universe really have a mental exact copy, and should it be your brain and body?
Robocop, science, as contemporary humanity understands and uses the concept, only applies to physical reality...ie., the relative dark side of Cosmos...it does not and can not say anything meaningful about the light side, the 95% of Cosmos it calls dark matter and energy.

If you say there is no God....first you must explain your understanding of the reality represented by the word God? For example...is it the same understanding as when I use the word...God is THAT which can not be confined by any space, can not be limited to any time, can not be described by any words, and can not be known by any knowledge? Iow, God as I understand the word to mean is the same as THAT represented by such terms as Tao, Nirvana, Brahman, Allah, Atman, Non-Dual Reality, etc..

Btw, it is not a problem to me that you seem to see a problem in my every post, as I accept your present understanding as just a reflection of where you are coming from as of now, and which position naturally presumes that understanding to be more complete than others...so it is to be expected under those circumstances.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
We can do experiments about dark matter's nature to learn about it. For instance, we've found that photons cannot exist in dark matter. We can also show ourselves worthy of it shining light and information on us.

You can't even logically know there is a God. If you do, your brain and body don't know logically. Better to use science. We have no observation of your God. However we can observe physical things confined in space and limited in time like Richard E.'s UFOs.

Thank you for resisting my evil once again, about my kind of harsh criticism seeing a problem with "all" of your posts.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
We can do experiments about dark matter's nature to learn about it. For instance, we've found that photons cannot exist in dark matter. We can also show ourselves worthy of it shining light and information on us.

You can't even logically know there is a God. If you do, your brain and body don't know logically. Better to use science. We have no observation of your God. However we can observe physical things confined in space and limited in time like Richard E.'s UFOs.

Thank you for resisting my evil once again, about my kind of harsh criticism seeing a problem with "all" of your posts.
Dark matter is still just theory...there are experiments to try and substantiate its existence but there is no way to detect it directly. I'm all for science, and for metaphysics, and for theology....but these disciplines focus on different aspects of Cosmos...the first is the physical universe....the second is the transitional area between spirit and matter....and the third is the spiritual.

So you see science can't ever penetrate the mysteries of spirit...and theology can't ever penetrate the mysteries of matter...nor are they meant too. So when you hear a top Scientist say they believe in God or they do not believe in God...their science expertise means nothing and has no authority in support of such belief. Same goes for the Theologist who argues with a Scientist on matters outside his specialized field...he has no recognized authority. That both sides do so just indicates a normal inflated ego.

Sure there are no doubt that there are space faring civilizations who have bodies made of meat like ours....but they would be primitive relative to those advanced entities whose evolution has taken them to vibrational realms beyond the physical, but even so, such ETs would naturally be able to lower their vibrations to manifest a body that could be seen in the space-time physical realms.

I never mentioned evil wrt your critical posts concerning THAT which is the underlying unity of Cosmos...for as the bible says...."I form the light and create darkness, I bring goodness and create evil. I, the Lord, do all these things." - Isaiah 45:7

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I’ll leave you with something since I bet no one will know how to get to the alien forum now.
Ben d and I agree that dark matter is where advanced beings exist with stealth and the material world is light (non-heavy). If some greater being took a chance to come down and create and govern us, it must be that they need our help desperately. That is why we must try much harder to preserve and prepare.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29644591 if you doubt this symbol
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29342407 if you doubt aliens
http://atheistcreationist.org/news/dna-analysis-of-consecrated-sacramental-bread-refutes-catholic-transubstantiation-claim.html if you doubt science

kal-el

5 Hour Energy enthusiast
Hi!
The avatar does not mean Adolf Hitler who stole the inside; it originally meant love and peace for thousands of years and all over the East. For us it means "infinity in time and space" and "genius to our creators.

Our creators are not "God", but aliens. I would like to know what you think about the Bible from Genesis 1 to about the end of Luke. As a Raelian I think that the word for "God" in the Bible means "those who came from the sky". You can translate "those who came from the sky" in a translate engine and it should start and end with the letters of "God."

Anyway I promise to be honest, direct and respectful and appeal to an angry poster as best I can. My IQ is 127; I can't just beat everyone intellectually but I feel that my position the aliens are the "Gods" of the Bible is strong. I'd like to hear what you think.

Hello robocop. I have read your prophet's book on his website, and quite interestingly, it does explain a lot. I have gone from being a full-blown atheist when I first registered here many years ago, to a diest now. I can honestly say that I believe in Christ. My rational mind just cannot wrap itself around the idea of the supernatural. That book ,"message from extraterrestrials " explains all of the so called "miracles" away in an acceptable fashion.

My question is 3 fold. How do you explain alien abductions, as some of them are downright terrifying. Take for example that movie on Netflix called, "Alien Abduction", about a purported real event in North Carolina. There are 1000s of abduction stories, do you suspect that everyone of them is made up?

Finally, although Rael's concept of an atheist religion is appealing, it ultimately is subject to the same burden of proof as any other deiestic religion. I just can't fathom how it was acceptable for your aliens to intervene in OT times and now they're as quiet as church mice.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Some UFO encounters are faked. The one with the “burning bush” on the bottom of a UFO in this thread seems authentic to me. They can’t land on earth because it would promote that country and they don’t approve of any country’s government today, so they can lift us up. UFO and alien evidence follows evidence that there is no God/God is human-like. I don’t think in that “burning bush” case he was harmed. It talks a lot in scriptures around the world about aliens making people religious/adding the “fear of God, to help govern”. In the above mentioned case the man was unharmed but control over the human race became a bit easier. That lightning is talked about very near the beginning of the Koran.

With God, there is no rational way of knowing. With aliens, there are techniques to estimate the likelihood that life evolved elsewhere or was always here going from planet to planet colonizing. The Drake equation is the scientific one about this, and can be understood in Wikipedia without too much hair-pulling. If you decide science leads to no immortality (some good stuff though!) and always has problems, and then you realize how solid Rael’s book is and probably will continue to be, just like it has been, then it’s a safe bet. Plus its about the best you can do for society and yourself!
In Kings 17-6 it was decided to let humans work on their own with a limited prophet intervention. Although the UFOs/Aliens can appear more regularly as a sign of the times, there is a great reason why to leave some of us alone.
Why not create humans to love us and be ready for star travel/why leave us “alone” in that sense of alone? Here are some reasons.
Humans could use logic to figure out the love was artificial. Upgrading everything (we are upgrades) too soon leads to error that can’t be stopped once the planet spreading begins or earlier. Upgrades should be made gradually, and since we are already ahead upgrading might be best left to us. Over time, first humans interacted with cave paintings then the Internet. We get to one unified network of thought. We were loved because they got to develop on their own so that they let us too; an artificial history would not be as pleasurable for us. Also, a mature, realistic future that we were creating ourselves helps would motivate us and them to come and finally share information. Also some bad emotions are good and vice versa. For instance aggression can lead to murder, but it can also lead to a company’s success or jealously defending people rightly. There are less holes in our development the more we do things ourselves and build a network of information in our lives.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
The answer to my question "Why not create humans to love us and be ready for star travel/why leave us "alone in that sense", you may notice, is a question that has several good answers for alien creation but none that I know of for God.

ben d, shuttlecraft and I nailed Interstellar, "The best film of the Century," way before its released. That was awesome but too bad what we type is public domain.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
kal el/superman, this might also help explain why the presence of aliens is appropriate these days.

The violence in the world is really just us. We are to blame. Wisdom must catch up to technology, or we can’t make it, not with more E.T. help that they would be willing to grant if they are good, and not with less E.T. intervention if they are bad. As per slaves in ancient times, Genesis 1:24 describes cattle, creeping things, and beasts. These beasts were somewhere along the ape-human line. I haven’t finished the Third Chimpanzee by Jared Diamond, but my hope is that these slaves weren’t along the consciousness/ intelligence lines enough to suffer.

When we were created our planet had less gravity so we could be taller. That’s why, say, on the Sistine Chapel, the angel/cherubims look like kids (they are smaller than us but not kids). So we had more brain capacity and in Genesis 1:26 they made us smarter than themselves. The creators loved this, but those on their home planet worried.

Then there was the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, or science in the French Bible (genesis 2:17). We became too powerful so they tried to wipe us out with the flood. Yes, I know Jeremiah Sitchin says that happened naturally. After wiping us out and learning of Noah, they those on the home planet decided they just wanted to control us, because man wants to be scientific. (Genesis 8:21) Later they would start an experiment where they would have prophets hint at things to carry proof of themselves later on and help us safely but slowly progress. It’s like an insect; at each level of technology you grow it in before you can progress, and that is the only way you can survive.

After the flood, there was almost no violence perpetrated by E.T.s. They just wanted to gradually let us grow until we loved them and ourselves. Yes, at the beginning of Exodus, they freed the Hebrews from Pharaoh. They had to. The Hebrews were to live together since they were the smartest and therefore the most valuable to keep around. At the Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:9) Jews were separated and at Sodom and Gomorrah got nuked (Genesis 19:24,26,28) (but everyone in the cities were warned to flee and flee quickly Genesis 19:12,13,17). In Jericho the Israelites didn’t know what they were doing, I think. In subsequent wars, the defenders could flee. For instance, when it rained down stuff from the sky in Joshua 10, the defenders could look up and avoid it, I think. In the last war, I think, they could have simply ran away. This war is also in Joshua 10. The Jews had to be protected. There was also colonization, or getting sacrifices of some things, but it was in return for protection. But eventually, Yahweh laid off of humanity.

The beast in Revelations 13:8 is nuclear power for murderous purposes. It is the number of man, 666 generations from the first man, when man finally had his life in his own hands. Revelations 16:8,20, and 21 confirm this. In revelations all the problems are caused by our own humanity!

Diseases, I guess, were either not in the creators' control, or they helped us gain technology and love in order to fight them.
Buddhism suggests that as a society, we climb but sometimes fall down and we need to climb.

The violence in the world, then, is really just us. We are to blame. Wisdom must catch up to technology, or we can’t make it, not with more E.T. help that they would be willing to grant, and not with less E.T. intervention. Religions also can reveal technology in their text texture.

Also, as a word of caution, different things in different sizes can be somewhat alive.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
from rael-science 12/22/2014

Behold! The ten new commandments of being an atheist

1. Be open-minded and be willing to alter your beliefs with new evidence.
2. Strive to understand what is most likely to be true, not to believe what you wish to be true.
3. The scientific method is the most reliable way of understanding the natural world.
4. Every person has the right to control of their body.
5. God is not necessary to be a good person or to live a full and meaningful life.
6. Be mindful of the consequences of all your actions and recognize that you must take responsibility for them.
7. Treat others as you would want them to treat you, and can reasonably expect them to want to be treated. Think about their perspective.
8. We have the responsibility to consider others, including future generations.
9. There is no one right way to live.
10. Leave the world a better place than you found it.

Blackmarch

W'rkncacntr
Hi!
The avatar does not mean Adolf Hitler who stole the inside; it originally meant love and peace for thousands of years and all over the East. For us it means "infinity in time and space" and "genius to our creators.

Our creators are not "God", but aliens. I would like to know what you think about the Bible from Genesis 1 to about the end of Luke. As a Raelian I think that the word for "God" in the Bible means "those who came from the sky". You can translate "those who came from the sky" in a translate engine and it should start and end with the letters of "God."

Anyway I promise to be honest, direct and respectful and appeal to an angry poster as best I can. My IQ is 127; I can't just beat everyone intellectually but I feel that my position the aliens are the "Gods" of the Bible is strong. I'd like to hear what you think.
by technical definition God is an alien.... whether you believe he's an omnipresent force (something like the Force off starwars), a super human, time traveler, a grey (a la stargate), a multidimensional being, or other.

God was not born to this planet or native to it, nor is he a resident of whatever nation(s).

I think a lot of these sort of things hinge a lot on "what is a God?" sort of thing.

PS I understand the history behind proper swastikas, and I do not find them offensive by themselves.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Well I didn't have anything to say. Here's something from the meditation thread. I can run a list again of things we could talk about and see what you guys want.

ISIS appears very evil and shrewd, and we don't want to morally allow ourselves to do as severe of military actions. What we need is strategy like Captain Moroni (Book of Mormon). Good should be able to win over evil because good has more powerful thoughts. Please, if anyone wants to suggest a strategy post it here and we'll see what we can find.