• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Battle Of The Ages!!! Enter If You Dare!!!

Who's the better Captain??

• Kirk

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Picard

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

kai

ragamuffin
a vulcan mind meld?
kirk-bush.jpg
sorry to hijack the thread couldnt help it

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Very well put, Lillithu! If I were going to go to a cherry blossom viewing party, I'd want to go with Picard. If I somehow got into a barroom brawl, I'd want to go with Kirk. (Unless we can pick someone else, in which case I'd pick Data.)

QTR, since you're getting Chakotay, can I pick Paris? *mulls this over* Or Malcolm Reed, or McCoy, or Sulu, or Bashir, or (continued on next page). We've got a whole assortment of space lust-monkeys to choose from!

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
FeathersinHair said:
Very well put, Lillithu! If I were going to go to a cherry blossom viewing party, I'd want to go with Picard. If I somehow got into a barroom brawl, I'd want to go with Kirk. (Unless we can pick someone else, in which case I'd pick Data.)

QTR, since you're getting Chakotay, can I pick Paris? *mulls this over* Or Malcolm Reed, or McCoy, or Sulu, or Bashir, or (continued on next page). We've got a whole assortment of space lust-monkeys to choose from!
Choose who you want but Mr. Spock is mine!