• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Aryan Nation... has ANYONE ever confronted a real member???

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Oh, I've had my "interactions" with the klan. :D But these guys seem to be REALLY delusional.

No*s

Captain Obvious
I haven't met one, but I've met my fair share of racists. Personally, I don't want to meet a member of the Aryan Nation.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
i'm not sure about the Aryan Nations per se but i have pumped into skin heads at concerts and stuff...
they're just a bunch of punk kids really who want to seem tough

ness

I cannot believe I clicked that link and gave their website a "hit ":banghead3

Now I just feel completly sick to my stomach. I have never met an Arian Nation member nor would I like to , but if the oppertunity came to do so I do not think I could take it. I would love to explain how we are all equal blah blah blah but it wouldnt work. They are set in their ways and stick to them. Closed minded ignorant and just plain rude when it comes to their beliefs and that in itself is enought knowledge for me to know I wouldnt mix well.

Regardless of what they call themselves... Nazi, KKK member, Arian member.. They are all one thing
White supremacists without knowledge.:jam:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Unfortunately, I clicked on the link as well; I've heard of this before, like the lunatics (Oops, judgemental) who say that the Holocaust never occurred, it was just propaganda by the Allies.:sarcastic

ness

michel said:
; I've heard of this before, like the lunatics (Oops, judgemental) :sarcastic
I think luntatics is a better word to describe it ;)

The holocaust did occur most definetly who in their right mind would come up with a lie like that????:tsk:

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
NetDoc said:
http://www.aryan-nations.org/ I have a hard time believing that these people really exist. Of course, I have a hard time believing that Rush Limbaugh believes himself.
The dumbing down of America continues. I'm all for freedom of speech, but honestly, sometimes seeing things like this makes me question that.

Unfortunately I ran into a couple of these people when I lived in Texas. They roam in packs and look for an excuse to start trouble. They have no respect for anyone. Fortunately, I was with buddies of mine in the USMC at the time, and we just looked at them confusedly as they walked by. They wanted nothing to do with us. They are only interested in preying on the weak and defenseless. If you stand up to them, they cower away in fear.

ness

I agree EEWRED , I wonder what they are like when they are alone without their "posse" to protect them. Do they voice their opinions and threaten others with violence?
Or do they stick their tales between their legs and run home to mommy?:woohoo:

ness

jewscout said:
as opposed to white supremacists WITH knowledge?
LOL
That was my point they do not have an ounce of knowledge...

( note to self be more specific :) )

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
The site doesn't load for me ? Oh well . I have a " friend " who wants to join the Aryan Nation , but living here , he has no real connections . Now I can only speak for my own small part of the world , but it appears to me that such beliefs feed upon themselves . I mean , my friend blames everything on " those people " , and his own beliefs prove that he is correct in those beliefs . For excample , once he was upset because a group of kids called his son " white trush ". But with all the bs he has pumped into his son's head , the other kids were just giving him a taste of his own ... which I pointed out to him .

It is a very narrow view of life and the world , and one that requires work to maintane . :( As for your question Ness , yes my friend voices his opinion even alone . If you hadn't noticed , these people don't tend to be the brightess of the lot . And every time they get beat up or whatever , it just enforces that they are correct , to their way of thinking .

ness

kreeden said:
The site doesn't load for me ? Oh well . I have a " friend " who wants to join the Aryan Nation , but living here , he has no real connections . Now I can only speak for my own small part of the world , but it appears to me that such beliefs feed upon themselves . I mean , my friend blames everything on " those people " , and his own beliefs prove that he is correct in those beliefs . For excample , once he was upset because a group of kids called his son " white trush ". But with all the bs he has pumped into his son's head , the other kids were just giving him a taste of his own ... which I pointed out to him .

It is a very narrow view of life and the world , and one that requires work to maintane . :( As for your question Ness , yes my friend voices his opinion even alone . If you hadn't noticed , these people don't tend to be the brightess of the lot . And every time they get beat up or whatever , it just enforces that they are correct , to their way of thinking .
Be glad the site did not load for you its filled with nothing but hatred anyway.

As for the son getting a taste of his own cudos to the children who stand for what they believe and know is right.
What was the fathers opinion when you told him that?

All I can say is what comes around goes around and you get what you deserve.
If you spew hate you will get nothing but the same in return.

I said a while ago in here that Id love to have a bat handy when I meet some of these "people" in all honesty I think "killing" them with kindness would be a better choice. ;)

linwood

Yes, I`ve debated them at length.
A futile excercise if ever there was one.

My main exposure to this type of thinking has been
Christian Identity.
and
The National Alliance

Both very militant and violent groups.
I ran a message board geared toward attracting these two groups for debate because they were recruiting on the net very successfully through other Christian groups online.
I figured that while I may never convert an Identist I may very well keep a good person from being swayed by them.
I succeeed in that at least twice that I know of.

These people threatened my life, my childrens lives, my house, and very existence.
Repeated attempts to hack my computer for personal info.

I know they never got past my firewall by the pure fact that my home was never firebombed.

If there is evil they are it.

The leader of the National Alliance until his death a couple years ago was William Pierce.
The author of The Turner Diaries
I regularly debated Billy Roper who was the second in charge of the National Alliance under William Pierce.
This man had a real sick twist on Christianity.
Billy Roper was the guy who commended those who manned the planes during the attack of 9/11 for having the courage of their convictions and the "testicular fortitude" to kill Jews.

These people are truly dangerous, it was Elohim city where Tim Mcvegh holed up to plan his attack on the Murrah building.
Elohim city is an Identist militia compound .

Stay away from them.
I do.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Actually my friend may be a little different then the norm ? Can say for sure . But I think that deep down he knows that he is wrong . He was just brough up with those views . I KNOW that he has fought those views , both pros { in his opion } and cons , all of his life .

:) Whay was his reaction when I pointed out that the kids were just giving back what they recieved ? He didn't say a word . I sometimes have a way of saying things that can't be argued ... sometimes . :) The timing and simple logic just clicks . Besides , we had known each other for years , and he likely expected such from me .

BTW , hate doesn't bother me too much . The way I see it , hate is the hater's problem , a sickness if you will . And as such , I handle it the same as I would any sickness .

ness

linwood said:
These people threatened my life, my childrens lives, my house, and very existence.
Repeated attempts to hack my computer for personal info.

I know they never got past my firewall by the pure fact that my home was never firebombed.

If there is evil they are it.

Stay away from them.
I do.
The mere fact that they attempted to hack your computer is proof of the immaturity level these ppl carry. If they were as "powerfull" as they would like the world to think they are couldnt they come up with a better idea of how to "get information"?
:bonk:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I've never talked with a card carrying Aryan Nations member, but I did spent a few days with a generic white supremacist two years ago. He was a bit suspicious at first, but once he determined that I wasn't Jewish he opened right up. Apart from some worrisome Nazi-style tattoos there was nothing of the angry, gun wielding, beer swilling, redneck about him. He was perfectly polite and hospitable and we spent hours discussing history, Jewish conspiracy theory, &c. He was very well-read and quite the evangelist. He left me with a reading list of what I suspect is largely racist, revisionist tripe, though I have to admit I haven't read any of the recommended books.

The Nazis among us are not all shaven headed, jack-booted thugs. They bring casseroles to the church picnic, they are scoutmasters, they coach Little-League baseball.

Beware the "banality of evil."

linwood

He was a bit suspicious at first, but once he determined that I wasn't Jewish he opened right up.

Very interesting.
The debates with Billy Roper I mentioned before that I had.

In our first argument he spent up to ten posts just assuring himself that I wasn`t Jewish before he would even talk with me.

Weird.