• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Arbitrary of Life

QuestioningMind

Lol, Your Folly Proceeds You; Get A Hold of THIS; You Might Not Grasp, That People Actually Are Placed in Scenarios That Are Contrary to Order And Actually Face it Head on; On the Contrary to You; The Presupposed Destination. Which You State in A Manner of your So Called Political Speech by Conformation Unique will only Result, in the unnecessary and erratic disruption of unprecedented corrosive Nonsense, that you Spewl out of your *** or out of the Heart Corrupted of itSelf. This Does Not Face or Depict me; But By Every Sense You of Whom you Speak By incapable following of your Produced logical Thought of Brain. Does this SomeWhat Summize the Content of it When using All Words You Intended on Me? Your Vs Mine? Takes A Tailor to understand that your Hātred Fumes Your Senses;

Makes Perfect Sense; You Said it YourSelf,

As this is A Spiritual And Religious Forum:

out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Matthew 12:34
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an viscous man brings evil things out of the evil/viscous stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is In fullness of off it. Luke 6:45

Food for Thought :)

H8v A Nice :triumph::tearsofjoy:/:sweatsmile:|:sunglasses:\:fist:/-Good Day:hugehug::thumbsdown::thumbsup:

Sorry, but you're the one who's versed in understanding incomprehensible gibberish, so the incomprehensible gibberish you just wrote means nothing to me. But then, you clearly don't need me to write anything that actually means something in order to 'understand' it, so here it goes.

Universal incongruity is not the same as ultimate goals insisting on duality. Furthermore idolatry certitude is ambivalent at best using logical facilities inclusive to proactive methods.

uloMartin

Sorry, but you're the one who's versed in understanding incomprehensible gibberish, so the incomprehensible gibberish you just wrote means nothing to me. But then, you clearly don't need me to write anything that actually means something in order to 'understand' it, so here it goes.

Universal incongruity is not the same as ultimate goals insisting on duality. Furthermore idolatry certitude is ambivalent at best using logical facilities inclusive to proactive methods.

Gibberished must be a new word ur using in content of this write, and i know you seek the gift that is so talented that you wish to obtain; as You have written and consented in the posts above. Yet harassment is not the way to go; You could simply inquire and rather to harass it would be better to aknowledge; For it will give you a sense of approval. To the way it is written, your perhaps for reason the only one or amongst the ones that do not understand it in context; Has nothing to do with me, again. But by all means a measure of You.

That's a pretty good trick. ....

Don't be so literal, try to approve of an artistic notion in some sense; or Else Your life would be bluntly to be blunt; Understand that things can be written figuratively And that even makes sense to them who understand.

Wish you well; Truly Regardless of your sense in harassment to the Context of write, You stated that you are in process of understanding things That are written differently to your sense; that's just a learning curve To life. So abide and Give it a Shot; Perchance you learn of what you seek. Rather then bother people in their context; to get attention, hijacking another one's Thread; Simply, learn it in another way; leave behind all your aggression and failures that sense; And come as a person, rather then anger destroying all on it's pathway. Abide. Learn something that is Not ordinary So That anything New does not have to be faced with hostility; Simply show meekness, Obliged. Better Then to ransack the way of Thief and Den's. This is my Commandment.

Be at Peace, Control Yourself. Let Go of Anger and Approve the way's Within. It'll do You some Good; perchance this Attraction is the Lesson Which you Must learn. Be sincere, Not hostile to that Which is not to your conform. Abide Consent. Write something nice; do not attempt by force. Else will Force take you and leave you behind as You were. "I stand at the d00r" hear... Come & dine. Take a Beer, cool your senses. This Might calm. Indulge not, Is a way of sin, medicinally Take; Crank One Open; perchance It will calm Your senses). The World is bigger. Your amongst it; I Bid you fare well.

Another Time Another Day, The Pigeons Come; the Vulchers Fly away.
h8v a nice/(good) Day

"Don't try to hard".

Written on a nice summer day -
M.

Last edited:

QuestioningMind

Gibberished must be a new word ur using in content of this write, and i know you seek the gift that is so talented that you wish to obtain; as You have written and consented in the posts above. Yet harassment is not the way to go; You could simply inquire and rather to harass it would be better to aknowledge; For it will give you a sense of approval. To the way it is written, your perhaps for reason the only one or amongst the ones that do not understand it in context; Has nothing to do with me, again. But by all means a measure of You.

Don't be so literal, try to approve of an artistic notion in some sense; or Else Your life would be bluntly to be blunt; Understand that things can be written figuratively And that even makes sense to them who understand.

Wish you well; Truly Regardless of your sense in harassment to the Context of write, You stated that you are in process of understanding things That are written differently to your sense; that's just a learning curve To life. So abide and Give it a Shot; Perchance you learn of what you seek. Rather then bother people in their context; to get attention, hijacking another one's Thread; Simply, learn it in another way; leave behind all your aggression and failures that sense; And come as a person, rather then anger destroying all on it's pathway. Abide. Learn something that is Not ordinary So That anything New does not have to be faced with hostility; Simply show meekness, Obliged. Better Then to ransack the way of Thief and Den's. This is my Commandment.

Be at Peace, Control Yourself. Let Go of Anger and Approve the way's Within. It'll do You some Good; perchance this Attraction is the Lesson Which you Must learn. Be sincere, Not hostile to that Which is not to your conform. Abide Consent. Write something nice; do not attempt by force. Else will Force take you and leave you behind as You were. "I stand at the d00r" hear... Come & dine. Take a Beer, cool your senses. This Might calm. Indulge not, Is a way of sin, medicinally Take; Crank One Open; perchance It will calm Your senses). The World is bigger. Your amongst it; I Bid you fare well.

Another Time Another Day, The Pigeons Come; the Vulchers Fly away.
h8v a nice/(good) Day

"Don't try to hard".

Written on a nice summer day -
M.

So sorry that you feel harassed. All I've attempted to do here is point out that perhaps you do not possess the proper understanding of the English language to be attempting to discuss such complex subjects. Your sentences are incomplete... you're thoughts are incomplete and often completely incomprehensible. For all I know if you were to present this information in your native language it would make perfect sense. As it is, your understanding of English is far too limited for you to make any sense. The fact that I can write a jumble of words intended to be meaningless, yet you think you see meaning in them is a perfect example of how the English language perhaps isn't the best language for you to try and communicate in.

It's a beautiful day here as well... take care.

uloMartin

So sorry that you feel harassed. All I've attempted to do here is point out that perhaps you do not possess the proper understanding of the English language to be attempting to discuss such complex subjects. Your sentences are incomplete... you're thoughts are incomplete and often completely incomprehensible. For all I know if you were to present this information in your native language it would make perfect sense. As it is, your understanding of English is far too limited for you to make any sense. The fact that I can write a jumble of words intended to be meaningless, yet you think you see meaning in them is a perfect example of how the English language perhaps isn't the best language for you to try and communicate in.

It's a beautiful day here as well... take care.

If You did not understand the Subject and the Writing i've Written; How Can You Say you Think I do "not possess the proper understanding of the English language to be attempting to discuss such complex subjects" you DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, it was PLAIN to me; NOT TO YOU. YOU GOT SOMETHING TOTALLY MIX Up [in)~here. My ENGLISH is Just Properly FINE. HOW MUCH Plain Do i have to make it. (MORE PLAIN) blah Proper English is boring. Please be advised to all Who want to Read Proper English; This is not a Place of it; the Context Wherein i Write is MoreoverRather Artistically with a scent of Escoteric Text; Please be Advised.

Hope This will Please You; to know That Proper English is not to hard for me.

Please Be Advised; Stop Harassing!
P.s: Be More Open!
Thanks.

MNoBody

-Formatting-
-a method of arrangement
laying out complicated subjects line by line
much better than walls of text
I re-format texts I am studying just to make things more plain
It is really helpful
besides, forum chat boxes are much different than sitting and talking with someone.

I have a friend whose brain works like he is always on 2 pots of coffee
and texts from him were impossible [especially with auto-correct]
But over time he was amenable to suggestion
and started taking more time to not just express his point of view,
but to do so thinking about the intended recipient and how it would be perceived by them.
Texts gradually became more concise and pleasurable to read.

Myself, I work at it, [well most times] and I have been working with english since inception,
takes effort.
[...more now for me since I got injured, so these places serve as a kind of physiotherapy...
much better than a crossword, and perhaps one may meet someone interesting.]

-In any case, I am not really offering advice, or telling anybody anything,
It is just that I spent some time reading through this thread
and these were some thoughts...for what it is worth.
Peace. Be well.

QuestioningMind

If You did not understand the Subject and the Writing i've Written; How Can You Say you Think I do "not possess the proper understanding of the English language to be attempting to discuss such complex subjects" you DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, it was PLAIN to me; NOT TO YOU. YOU GOT SOMETHING TOTALLY MIX Up [in)~here. My ENGLISH is Just Properly FINE. HOW MUCH Plain Do i have to make it. (MORE PLAIN) blah Proper English is boring. Please be advised to all Who want to Read Proper English; This is not a Place of it; the Context Wherein i Write is MoreoverRather Artistically with a scent of Escoteric Text; Please be Advised.

Thanks.

Because it's not a matter of me not comprehending the deep nature of what you are attempting to say. It's a matter of you using INCOMPLETE SENTENCES that convey only HALF an idea... or using words completely out of context... or writing things that just have no actual meaning.

The problem is that you THINK proper English isn't hard for you, however anyone attempting to make sense out of your English can see by what you write that you are struggling and sadly don't even realize it.

Please be advised to all Who want to Read Proper English; This is not a Place of it; the Context Wherein i Write is MoreoverRather Artistically with a scent of Escoteric Text; Please be Advised.

You are more than welcome to choose to not write in proper English and use some bizarre 'artistic' or 'esoteric' text that you might think is 'clever', but you really shouldn't act like your being harassed just because people point out that what you write is incomprehensible gibberish.

Please be advised: As long as you keep posting things that English readers can't understand, I'm going to keep pointing it out.

Take Care!

QuestioningMind

Thanks.

Just take a second to read through the responses you have received. Note that virtually all of them are saying what I'm saying: That what you wrote makes no sense. Not a SINGLE individual responded as if they understood what you were trying to say. The closest anyone came was this post

You may be right. Or maybe not.

Which is just another way of saying, what you wrote didn't make sense, so maybe your right and maybe you aren't.

uloMartin

Again; You May be Right Does not Decline of Comprehension, But of Actual Rebuttle of What Might Have been the Point. Hence For the Second Conclusion; You Might Be Wrong.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
That's a pretty good trick. You used words that all have meaning, but you put them all together in such a way that not a single sentence you wrote makes any sense. You have a talent. Not sure it has any use whatsoever, but it's a talent.
It will grow in time, he has only just started. People will put what he says in books and rever them.