• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The American Family Association has your back.

Smoke

Done here.
homedepot.jpg

The Home Depot gives gifts to thousands of homosexual activists

The American Family Association: Proudly protecting America from people who give Frisbees to homosexuals! Send more money now!

Imagine Home Depot giving gift packs to deviants! Jesus must be turning in his grave!

Duck

When I read the title, I assumed that it would be followed with something about a knife...

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Awesome. Frisbees from Home Depot is only the beginning of our queer agenda. Next stop, Happy Meal toys from McDonalds.

I think I'll get the giggles when I see little children in McD's traumatized from seeing us crawl out of our deviant sex-caves. Rawr! :D

Duck

But the AFA all ready won the battle against McD's when they boycotted over the fact that one of the board? members for McD's was on the LGBT Chamber of Commerce and McD's had made donations to the CoC or something. Was a year or two ago.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Yeah, aren't Home Depot stores like hallowed ground to manly homophobes? Kind of like Jesus turning his back on them.

"Quick everyone, to Lowe's, where they treat a man like a man."

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
But the AFA all ready won the battle against McD's when they boycotted over the fact that one of the board? members for McD's was on the LGBT Chamber of Commerce and McD's had made donations to the CoC or something. Was a year or two ago.

We can always try again. ;)

But if we still need to grow in ranks with our deviant queer agenda, I say reroute our troops to Chucky Cheese after we're done infiltrating Home Depot.