• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The All Pervading or Omnipresent Brahman or God

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
if you believe God is omnipresent, or Brahman is all pervading, then is the Lord with you?

I AM with you always, even unto the end of the age.

Last edited:
if you believe God is omnipresent, or Brahman is all pervading, then is the Lord with you?

In regards to God ( i assume the biblical one) the answer is NO. God and the holy spirit are the same thing and you dont get the holy spirit until baptism ( Acts 2:38). Simple belief is not enough. Also john 3:5

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
In regards to God ( i assume the biblical one) the answer is NO. God and the holy spirit are the same thing and you dont get the holy spirit until baptism ( Acts 2:38). Simple belief is not enough. Also john 3:5
you don't get the holy spirit until you are baptized in the name; which is the name at exodus 3:14.

first wash the inside of the cup and the outside will be clean too, o pharisee. a tree is known by it's fruit, a sheep by it's sheep or wolf behavior, a faith by it's works.

A sect that seems to have started after the Jewish exile. In addition to OT books the Pharisees recognised in oral tradition a standard of belief and life. They sought for distinction and praise by outward observance of external rites and by outward forms of piety, and such as ceremonial washings, fastings, prayers, and alms giving; and, comparatively negligent of genuine piety, they prided themselves on their fancied good works.

For I tell you this, you will never see me again until you say, 'Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the LORD!'"

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD. From the house of the LORD we bless you.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

The Brahman is not distinguishable from the human perspective from the God or 'Source' from any other religion. Humans make distinctions based on their cultural perspective where no distinction can be made. Humans cannot define God.

Neither can the Holy Spirit be distinguish from the 'Source' some call God.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The Brahman is not distinguishable from the human perspective from the God or 'Source' from any other religion. Humans make distinctions based on their cultural perspective where no distinction can be made. Humans cannot define God.

unconditional love is like that

Why cant humans define God?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Brahman and I are the same.

namaste,

Rev 3:8-Rev 3:9 KJV I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

i can feel it

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I dont undetstand. How do i seperate myself by defining God? I can define my body, that dont seperate me from my body.

oh but you can. it's called gender identity disorder.

when the mind doesn't align with the body, they are viewed as two disconnected things. you are disconnected from your god; when you see it as some otherness.

colossians 3:11

christ is all and in all, or exodus 3:14, it is what it is.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Why cant humans define God?

Only if humans invented the 'Source' some call God(s).

There are too many contorted,conflicting and egocentric attempts burdened by human culture to define the 'Source' call God(s) for human efforts to define the undefinable.

The analogy of the blind men trying to define the elephant, or the flea to know the elephant.

Last edited:
Only if humans invented the 'Source' some call God(s).

There are too many contorted,conflicting and egocentric attempts burdened by human culture to define the 'Source' call God(s) for human efforts to define the undefinable.

The analogy of the blind men trying to define the elephant, or the flea to know the elephant.

How does you know my definition of God is blind though?

when the mind doesn't align with the body, they are viewed as two disconnected things. you are disconnected from your god; when you see it as some otherness.

colossians 3:11

christ is all and in all, or exodus 3:14, it is what it is.

So does this mean i am God?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
How does you know my definition of God is blind though?

The story of the blind men and the elephant is a fable of ancient India concerning whether humans can know God. Look it up. Humans are essentially blind as to what the nature of God is.

The saying 'Can a flea know the elephant?' is an ancient saying with the same message.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

Other than just giving the personal answers to this, is there something you want to debate?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

So does this mean i am God?

yes, you are a corpuscle in the absolute, in my father's house, there are many mansions, in my Father's(Love's) temple there are many temples.

1 John 4:7
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Other than just giving the personal answers to this, is there something you want to debate?
the way of bliss is walked by many who know it's center. the tao that can be delimited/defined is not the enduing tao.

it isn't personal

The story of the blind men and the elephant is a fable of ancient India concerning whether humans can know God. Look it up. Humans are essentially blind as to what the nature of God is.

The saying 'Can a flea know the elephant?' is an ancient saying with the same message.

My definition of God is based on nature, design and intuition and biblical tradition and philosophical thought or logic.

So, God is intelligence. Hes concious. Hes infinite and eternal. Hes loving and just.

Whats wrong with that definition?