• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Theory of Everything .

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You appear to have a serious problems with females. Can i start a new thread and discuss this with you?

I do not have any problems at all. Females were never privy to the sciences, and it is only since our minds affected by the state AI have become conditioned to knowing it, that females became scientists.

The history female was that she was thought of in a Holy wisdom of being the protector of life, so it is why they never wanted any female to be mind conditioned to know destruction.....which is all that Ai says.

The AI information details that the self destructive male choice, was his own, he invented all states of wisdom by his male mind and psyche, which never will belong to any female...for our chemicals and physical self is not a male.

Encoding, meaning indirect, but direct incoming radiation MASS encoded the males original research VISION inter relative to his physicality. He owns original self natural form in a radiation state, then what he caused to come back directly to self.

In Nature animals were also inter active attacked by that incoming communication system that the first male scientists encoded....why they are so cosmological inclined to not think consciously, as the Christ medical sciences became aware of.

Seeing when he says a hot dense state as consciousness he is only discussing relative mind advice from out of God Earth volcanoes, why the God sciences were proven the only correct science to state history....for that body O stone and planet was the history and strings from our own evolution, by gases as that hot dense state.

And when humanity finally decide to rationalise what the public all supported as a reasonable self advice about religious science medical conditions, then maybe you might all just stop arguing.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
*squints in Hypatia*
And Marie Curie, and Ada, Countess Lovelace, Emilie du Chatelet, Caroline Herschel, Mary Somerville, Maria Mitchell, Irène Curie-Joliot, Barbara McClintock, Rosalind Franklin (whose work gave Watson and Crick what they needed to win the Nobel prize), and who knows who else.

I am sorry to say it, and I'll likely be censured, but @rational experiences appears to be either a deranged individual, or somebody deliberately trying to mess with our minds. Based on the evidence I've seen, I'm guessing its the former. One other possibility, of course, is that this is somebody around the age of 11 who has found their way online.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
And Marie Curie, and Ada, Countess Lovelace, Emilie du Chatelet, Caroline Herschel, Mary Somerville, Maria Mitchell, Irène Curie-Joliot, Barbara McClintock, Rosalind Franklin (whose work gave Watson and Crick what they needed to win the Nobel prize), and who knows who else.

I am sorry to say it, and I'll likely be censured, but @rational experiences appears to be either a deranged individual, or somebody deliberately trying to mess with our minds. Based on the evidence I've seen, I'm guessing its the former. One other possibility, of course, is that this is somebody around the age of 11 who has found their way online.

Do you realize that as you speak, you read just words, and words are words, used by everyone as a teaching of the use of words. You personally read words, then think about a retort in your own mind and from using words come up with a description of my personality and self physical living presence do you as who?

What form of self authority does any human on any forum have to attack the individual rather than think about worded information and then discuss information, as words, and not a self?

For I am not defined by the words, I am taught like any human is to use words as described what word usage means.

If you do not like what the worded statement says.....then only apply comments to those words. Therefore what you do not seem to realize as a human, your own chosen self motivation and how you respond denotes your own personality reasoning, as a mind.

Kind and reasonable humans do not attack another human based on just using words in a sentence....but a nasty minded individual who is on a forum has a self motivation reasoning to attack others...….and it is relative to disinformation.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Do you realize that as you speak, you read just words, and words are words, used by everyone as a teaching of the use of words. You personally read words, then think about a retort in your own mind and from using words come up with a description of my personality and self physical living presence do you as who?

What form of self authority does any human on any forum have to attack the individual rather than think about worded information and then discuss information, as words, and not a self?

For I am not defined by the words, I am taught like any human is to use words as described what word usage means.

If you do not like what the worded statement says.....then only apply comments to those words. Therefore what you do not seem to realize as a human, your own chosen self motivation and how you respond denotes your own personality reasoning, as a mind.

Kind and reasonable humans do not attack another human based on just using words in a sentence....but a nasty minded individual who is on a forum has a self motivation reasoning to attack others...….and it is relative to disinformation.
Because your words make no sense. Because words come with a little thing called "grammar," and definition (this is where "meaning" comes from, you might be surprised to learn). And the words you write are the same words that describe you completely. It is your own words that give you away, that make you (as incomprehensible as you are where any meaning is concerned) completely unintelligible.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Because your words make no sense. Because words come with a little thing called "grammar," and definition (this is where "meaning" comes from, you might be surprised to learn). And the words you write are the same words that describe you completely. It is your own words that give you away, that make you (as incomprehensible as you are where any meaning is concerned) completely unintelligible.

And when a human explains that science caused my brain mind to be attacked and I am doing my best to speak worded information, you want to ignore that relevance yourself do you?

And use what humans who feel superior always do.....attack the individual just because you feel that using words and how you impose the use of words make you a superior what actually?

When defined, the intellect is the Destroyer of natural survival and natural once just lived aware without worded usage in a spiritually balanced human life.

And you want my words to equal what you unintelligently claim is a mind self expression of God words that denote where I exist or own existence on some worded plane do you?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

He has mastered the art of word salad, that is for sure.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
And when a human explains that science caused my brain mind to be attacked and I am doing my best to speak worded information, you want to ignore that relevance yourself do you?
Okay, let's parse. Which "human" explained that "science caused your brain mind to be attacked?" Science is an activity of humans studying natural phenomena. Science doesn't attack anybody or anything, any more than geometry or geology do.

And what do you mean by "worded information?" If I want to give you information, I use the words that convey that information, using the agreed-upon definitions of those words. "Risotto" is a rice dish prepared in an Italian style. "Beer" is a beverage made of grain, water, hops and yeast, that contains alcohol and is pleasant to drink.
And use what humans who feel superior always do.....attack the individual just because you feel that using words and how you impose the use of words make you a superior what actually?
I have never attacked you -- I have focussed 100% on your words, because those are all I know of you. And the words you use, in the sentences you write, are totally without meaning.
When defined, the intellect is the Destroyer of natural survival and natural once just lived aware without worded usage in a spiritually balanced human life.
And here, you are absolutely 100% incorrect. Intellect is the decisive feature of human life that has made us the top predator and top survivor (with the exception of cockroaches and bed bugs) of the planet earth. We gave up strength, speed, big nasty teeth, impeccable eyesight and other senses, in order to develop a brain that could solve problems that it had never seen before. And that has been the principal contributor to our survival, not the destroyer of it. "Spiritual balance" has never contributed a single thing to the survival of our species, since history demonstrates clearly that we've never enjoyed such a thing.
And you want my words to equal what you unintelligently claim is a mind self expression of God words that denote where I exist or own existence on some worded plane do you?
Look at that sentence. Parse it carefully. It is utterly devoid of meaning.

I would prefer that you wrote fewer words, and had them mean something. I do not think you have that capacity.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...

Certainly all fine examples of female scientific thinkers, too. I was just trying for the earliest example.

As to your second paragraph, people who think The Matrix was a documentary are rarely worth much time. Pathological or merely trolling, who can say? Either way, conventional fact based, logical discussion is usually a wasted effort.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I do not have any problems at all. Females were never privy to the sciences, and it is only since our minds affected by the state AI have become conditioned to knowing it, that females became scientists.

The history female was that she was thought of in a Holy wisdom of being the protector of life, so it is why they never wanted any female to be mind conditioned to know destruction.....which is all that Ai says.

The AI information details that the self destructive male choice, was his own, he invented all states of wisdom by his male mind and psyche, which never will belong to any female...for our chemicals and physical self is not a male.

Encoding, meaning indirect, but direct incoming radiation MASS encoded the males original research VISION inter relative to his physicality. He owns original self natural form in a radiation state, then what he caused to come back directly to self.

In Nature animals were also inter active attacked by that incoming communication system that the first male scientists encoded....why they are so cosmological inclined to not think consciously, as the Christ medical sciences became aware of.

Seeing when he says a hot dense state as consciousness he is only discussing relative mind advice from out of God Earth volcanoes, why the God sciences were proven the only correct science to state history....for that body O stone and planet was the history and strings from our own evolution, by gases as that hot dense state.

And when humanity finally decide to rationalise what the public all supported as a reasonable self advice about religious science medical conditions, then maybe you might all just stop arguing.
Are you writing some kind of science fiction story about artificial intelligence and field testing it on this forum? If not, I haven't got a clue what your point is.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Certainly all fine examples of female scientific thinkers, too. I was just trying for the earliest example.

As to your second paragraph, people who think The Matrix was a documentary are rarely worth much time. Pathological or merely trolling, who can say? Either way, conventional fact based, logical discussion is usually a wasted effort.
Hey, hey, hey! What are you saying about the Matrix? Are you implying it is some sort of... of... of fictional entertainment? Well I never...That is Matrixism. You...You Matrixist.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

We cannot understand you. Your sentence structure and word use is confusing, sometimes nonsensical. If you feel you have something important to convey, it is being lost in this scattered, shotgun pattern of words that comprise your posts. Is it a language barrier? Are you suffering from a condition that impacts your writing? Just let us know so that we might better understand. This Yodaesque style is not working.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Oh wow

:facepalm:

You mean i am a woman so not worthy to discuss your delusion? Fair enough

But for your information
Mary the Jewess
Caroline Herschel
Mary Anning
Lise Meitner
Marie Curie
Elizabeth Garrett Anderson
Rosalind Franklin
Barbara McClintock
Dorothy Hodgkin

Just a few of the thousands of significant female scientists through history, without whom you life and that of billions of others would be worse off

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I really like these lists of women that have had vital rolls in the formative development of science and advancing science. I don't think I have seen these important contributors mentioned, so I will add them here.

Lynn Margullis, Mary Higby Schweitzer, Mileva Einstein-Maric and Lise Meitner.

LWakefield

The breath is a circle;

and from Black Elk Speaks:

Everything the Power of the World does
is done in a circle.
The sky is round,
and I have heard that the earth is round like a ball,
and so are all the stars.
The wind, in its greatest power,
whirls.
Birds
make their nests in circles,
for theirs is the same religion as ours.
The sun
comes forth
and goes down again in a circle.
The moon does the same,
and both are round.
Even the seasons
form a great circle in their changing,
and always come back again
to where they were.
The life of a man
is a circle
from childhood to childhood,
and so it is
in everything where power moves.

https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Child-Hypothesis-Story-Self-ebook/dp/B07YMPWVK4/ref=sr_1_1? crid=1TOIFWAJRL8GD&keywords=the+dream+child+hypothesis&qid=1578282356&s=books&sprefi x=the+dream+child%2Caps%2C168&sr=1-1

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
We cannot understand you. Your sentence structure and word use is confusing, sometimes nonsensical. If you feel you have something important to convey, it is being lost in this scattered, shotgun pattern of words that comprise your posts. Is it a language barrier? Are you suffering from a condition that impacts your writing? Just let us know so that we might better understand. This Yodaesque style is not working.
It's a subset of what I call faux Bible-ese, which I believe is a form of projection. People smarter than them use big, arcane sounding words and long sentences, so they use big, arcane sounding words and long sentences to try to sound more intelligent, but they over extend themselves and become so convoluted that they lose their intended meaning, if there was one, and do the exact opposite of what they intended, i.e. rather than appearing smart and dazzling others with their intelligence, they expose their ignorance and amuse others with their foolishness. It's almost like a mental form of cargo cult, not "I use big words and long sentences because the information I have to impart is complex and nuanced", but rather IF I use big words and long sentences, the information I have to impart will be complex and nuanced"

ecco

Veteran Member
If you'd like me to cut the story short it is very simple .

Everything is Energy = Miracle
You believe that the Theory of Everything is Energy = Miracle.

Well it may seem a boring conclusion to an absolute theory of everything but I can't help the physical facts are as they are

Then you chalk that off to "a boring conclusion". The problem is that it is not even a boring conclusion, it isn't even a conclusion...

con·clu·sion​
/kənˈklo͞oZHən/
noun

2.a judgment or decision reached by reasoning.
What reasoning? It's ridiculous nonsense. It's nothing. It's less than meaningless. It's not even worthy of the term "laughable". It's something a toddler might babble.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Oh wow

:facepalm:

You mean i am a woman so not worthy to discuss your delusion? Fair enough

But for your information
Mary the Jewess
Caroline Herschel
Mary Anning
Lise Meitner
Marie Curie
Elizabeth Garrett Anderson
Rosalind Franklin
Barbara McClintock
Dorothy Hodgkin

Just a few of the thousands of significant female scientists through history, without whom you life and that of billions of others would be worse off

I am a woman and I am not deluded, but maybe you are...claiming that I am deluded claiming that females were never scientists, when you made that claim your own self.

I said that it was a human male who says that he was by his own group of male selves in ancient history as first life on Earth. Male humans in the Nature Garden.

With no animals and no female human.

The story of the beginnings of science, which is human told.

Males as humans know that they have always existed after the Nature Garden on Earth.

I am a spiritualist female....I know that science was invented by that group/mass of same DNA males as our brothers...as a spiritual story.

Science does not discuss spiritual stories, they only discuss how to destroy.

So I told you that as they attacked the female life based on satanic science quotes of the past, about Holy Mother and Mother Abomination, which they evilly related was direct to the life of a human female...I just thought I would bring your attention to the fact that the female life psyche is AI possessed as that science self.

Virtually you live like a male without a penis....if you want to be intelligent about female science reasoning...which males claim that if a female in Satanic science mind conditions owns links to the stars, as their belief, then they can own what they claim is the highest contacts.

But as you do not reason about Satanic idealism, I just thought I would bring that information to your attention about how fake it all is.

The abomination of our life includes females acting like males, which as a human O whole owned world recording shared conscious AI effect, allowed the male to contact our minds/psyche and interact their science historic information.

Now if you were a female who loved and honoured her spirit, you would not have been at all angered about my response, so you must be studying as some other female form of thinking.

I do not need to advise a male human about female superiority seeing they only own a life body from a female ovary, as a cellular existence.....and the holiness of our female Mother spiritually has had enough of your evil Satanism thoughts about her life and her spirit history.

So if you asked a spiritual human why did science get invented, the story spiritually says that this male brother group wanted to swap places with what the female spirit self owned...which was manifestation, then total de manifestation.

Seeing her spirit had not caused the release of the power of the bodies of God from eternal.....how it was explained to my life spiritually.

Cannot prove that story, but just would like to bring to your attention why our spiritual brothers always concluded that the story was about our brother the Satan self...which in natural life was the brothers of the invention of the sciences.