• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thank you

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
I've been pondering how lucky I am, how good my life is. I'm filled with such gratitude, but to whom or what I'm not quite sure. I used to let my feelings rise up into the sky but I've given too little credit to everything and everyone around me. I'm at a loss as to how I can even express the way I feel right now. When I think about how every little thing that is and ever was has contributed in their own way to my own existence, what can I say? I can't say that I deserve what I have, I'm merely born at the right place and time, with a decent set of genes, and the right environment to thrive. I could have it so much worse, and few have it much better. Above anything I have materially, I am so loved by my wife though I've done little to merit it but love her in return. I don't mean to brag. I don't want anyone to feel bad if they don't feel the same about their own life. I just want to thank everyone and everything, every little particle involved in my existence.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I've been pondering how lucky I am, how good my life is. I'm filled with such gratitude, but to whom or what I'm not quite sure. I used to let my feelings rise up into the sky but I've given too little credit to everything and everyone around me. I'm at a loss as to how I can even express the way I feel right now. When I think about how every little thing that is and ever was has contributed in their own way to my own existence, what can I say? I can't say that I deserve what I have, I'm merely born at the right place and time, with a decent set of genes, and the right environment to thrive. I could have it so much worse, and few have it much better. Above anything I have materially, I am so loved by my wife though I've done little to merit it but love her in return. I don't mean to brag. I don't want anyone to feel bad if they don't feel the same about their own life. I just want to thank everyone and everything, every little particle involved in my existence.

That's so beautiful! I'm happy for you. :) However, I disagree with one thing. You DO deserve what you have. You DO deserve your loving wifey. We get what we deserve not what we want. When we give love, love comes back to us.

eXiled

I like logic.
That's great! Good for you...

However,in response to Hema, no one deserves pain and sickness. I don't understand how people get what's deserved.