• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Temporarily Halting My Debate Participation

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi, all,

I will be temporarily halting my participation in debate threads because I can't give them sufficient time at the moment. One of my parents has recently been experiencing worrisome symptoms (such as persistent colon pain), so we're going to see a doctor and have tests done. I hope it's nothing too serious, but we have to rule that out.

I apologize for the sudden pause and will try to get back to the threads I'm currently participating in as soon as I can. I have been finding a couple of recent debates here especially useful. My mind needs to be clearer before I resume my posting there, though.

Take care, and stay healthy.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Hi, all,

I will be temporarily halting my participation in debate threads because I can't give them sufficient time at the moment. One of my parents has recently been experiencing worrisome symptoms (such as persistent colon pain), so we're going to see a doctor and have tests done. I hope it's nothing too serious, but we have to rule that out.

I apologize for the sudden pause and will try to get back to the threads I'm currently participating in as soon as I can. I have been finding a couple of recent debates here especially useful. My mind needs to be clearer before I resume my posting there, though.

hoping for the best!

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Hi, all,

No need to apologize. I hope for the best!

Audie

Veteran Member
Hi, all,

We know you need to dispose of the slain,
which are starting to call attn to selves.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Absolutely: focus on what's important, take care of your family and yourself, and know that we care. Salaam, my friend.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi, all,

I'm hoping for the best. Take care of you and yours.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Never, ever admit that
Admitting it is strength, aided by the further
admission that all the locations are documented
in communiques set to arrive at all major news
outlets upon my demise.
Booooowhahahhahhhahahahhahahhahah, etc!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I hope the test results show nothing serious.

hoping for the best!

No need to apologize. I hope for the best!

Absolutely: focus on what's important, take care of your family and yourself, and know that we care. Salaam, my friend.

I'm hoping for the best. Take care of you and yours.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the kind wishes.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Update: we got the test results yesterday. It turned out that the issue was inflammation along with some parasites from an unknown source of contamination, but my parent is now on meds and starting to feel better.

Thanks a lot to everyone here who has posted well-wishes. It was a very stressful time for us, but the issue thankfully didn't turn out to be the worst.