• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teens in California mock anti maskers on video along with, "I love Communism".

Azrael Antilla

I do too. My second shot is due in next week but you don't give up your freedoms for it. It ought to stay elective, and I'm not worried about others because I did everything I need to do for myself.

Other people? Well that's their business. Not mine.
The point of mask wearing is to protect others from yourself, your infectious agency, should you be infectious and asymptotic. So I am interested in what others do. Since it has the potential to impact upon myself directly and indirectly, their personal freedoms of choice, mean absolutely nothing in the face of a public health crisis. Their little abstract subjective rights. Are utterly irrelevant. I'd support prison sentences for (repeated) non compliance in public areas. Try some real removal of personal liberty. Victimhood claiming idiots.

Last edited: