• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Techno Junkies

Yadon

I don't know if anyone mentioned these but some good Goa artists:

Man with No Name (Moment of Truth and Teleporation are awesome)
Amithaba buddha (Goa Gate and Myself in the Mirror)
Asteral Projection (Trust in Trance)

Also my signature currently links to this: Solar Ohm

There is so much more I don't know where else to dive into, those are some of my personal favorites. There is a couple others I'm trying to recall at the moment that were phenomenal.

Much better than that minimalist psytrance they pass off these days, this is Goa!

Edit

Okay the other one I was trying to think of was Total Eclipse. I recall now hearing their Violent Relaxation album in the past and liking it, but the really good one I am still trying to find.

Last edited:

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I'm just going to do this (I will learn this one day....one day...):

[youtube]-6yx-4WaUn0[/youtube]
Daft Hands [ORIGINAL] - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - YouTube

Most of my pure techno likes, originated back in the '70's and '80's with bands like Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream, Yellow Magic Orchestra, Mike Oldfield and Human League...we were starting to experiment with Roland/Korg Synths, and it sounded something like this:

[youtube]D_8Pma1vHmw[/youtube]
Kraftwerk - The Robots HQ Audio - YouTube

Then, later in the 80's and 90's, I got into Infected Mushroom (Mushi Mushi), Aphex Twin (Window Licker) and these two video clips, which will always be among my favourites for their art style and content:

These are brilliant!!!

[youtube]615FUp8aUmU[/youtube]
Star Guitar - The Chemical Brothers (HQ) - YouTube

[youtube]VIbIHxKh9bk[/youtube]
William Orbit Barbers Adagio For Strings - YouTube

I'll get over my music binge today...sometime. lol

**no wonder I ended up loving Industrial Metal...