• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Techno Junkies

Jeremy Mason

I have to admit that I've been getting into techno lately. PsyTrance, Ambient, House, Breakbeat, Drum and Bass, I can't get enough of it. :cool:

.lava

Veteran Member
Oh yes! I want to get Reason to do just that. i can't wait until I get the money to buy it.
I've been writing music for about 22 years. I find writing music energizing.

i admire that. reaching out hearts and minds without a need of words or concepts. great talent.

Jeremy Mason

That's why I music without words. I like music w/ words but there is a quality in sound without words that gives more to the imagination.

.lava

Veteran Member
That's why I music without words. I like music w/ words but there is a quality in sound without words that gives more to the imagination.

that takes courage to make music with no words. it also requires real talent. i sometimes happen to see videos on tv, i think words and visions are used to cover up the poor quality of music.

i hope you collect money as soon as possible and reflect what's within with organic sound.

dear God i talked too much today!

see you around Jeremy :)

Yes Man

Premium Member
I have to admit that I've been getting into techno lately. PsyTrance, Ambient, House, Breakbeat, Drum and Bass, I can't get enough of it. :cool:

All awesome genres, but letting you know that techno is also a sub-genre that is part of the electronic music scene. Some of my favorite artists are:

Infected Mushroom
Daft Punk
The Prodigy
808 State
The Crystal Method
Black Sun Empire
Juno Reactor

Jeremy Mason

All awesome genres, but letting you know that techno is also a sub-genre that is part of the electronic music scene. Some of my favorite artists are:

Infected Mushroom
Daft Punk
The Prodigy
808 State
The Crystal Method
Black Sun Empire
Juno Reactor

Very good choices!!! :D I was at my friends and we are in the middle of planning our spring trip to Moab. 60,000 watts and three days of getting our groove on. :D

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I can't help you with Techno, but some nice Drum 'n Bass artist would be
Andy C,
Konflikt,
DJ Aphrodite (although that one needs to be live),
Ed Rush (and Optical, but better without),
Dj Teebee (definatelly check Teebee)

And I'll know some more when I get home :p

Jeremy Mason

I can't help you with Techno, but some nice Drum 'n Bass artist would be
Andy C,
Konflikt,
DJ Aphrodite (although that one needs to be live),
Ed Rush (and Optical, but better without),
Dj Teebee (definatelly check Teebee)

And I'll know some more when I get home :p

Great suggestions!!:yes:

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Great suggestions!!:yes:

OOOO, you should definatelly check Bogdan Raczinsky!

And then definatelly his latest albums. It's a mixture of Deep, drum n bass and breakbeat. And a sent of psychosis :eek:

I am very curious what you would think of that as some would put it in the "just weird" section :D