• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take that Kirk!!

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
24j8t6tjsy.jpg

.....New fossils of two previously identified crocodile species were also unearthed, including Anatosuchus minor (dubbed DuckCroc), a small crocodile with an overhanging snout tipped with sensory areas that allowed the animal to root around for prey......
Strange ancient crocodiles swam the Sahara - LiveScience- msnbc.com

ay9m4vnwqp.jpg

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
I am ashamed to admit, but I don't get the "Kirk" reference. :eek:
Kirk Cameron, evangelistic actor who proposes that for the ToE to be true, Duck/Crocodile hybrids would have had to exist. He called it a Crocoduck (see the picture he is holding up in the OP);)

Commoner

Headache
Kirk Cameron, evangelistic actor who proposes that for the ToE to be true, Duck/Crocodile hybrids would have had to exist. He called it a Crocoduck (see the picture he is holding up in the OP);)

You have nothing! Another atheist conspiracy!

Show me a monkey flying a plane! You can't, can you? Evolution is a myth! Long live the Mighty Banana!:danana:

Daemon Sophic

Aaaahhhh! Thank you.
I was w(r)acking my brain to find the Star Trek reference. :bonk:

Amill

Apikoros
Has anyone seen any articles or news about the handout of their revised origin of species? Anyone know how that went?

Humanistheart

24j8t6tjsy.jpg

.....New fossils of two previously identified crocodile species were also unearthed, including Anatosuchus minor (dubbed DuckCroc), a small crocodile with an overhanging snout tipped with sensory areas that allowed the animal to root around for prey......
Strange ancient crocodiles swam the Sahara - LiveScience- msnbc.com

ay9m4vnwqp.jpg

Thanks for the thread, I found the abc Kirk interview on this. It was hilarious, and quite interesting. The atheists stomped the evangelicals into the ground, given the guidlines of the debate.

Nightline Face-Off - ABC News

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Has anyone seen any articles or news about the handout of their revised origin of species? Anyone know how that went?

I've got one. ^_^ I can say that just by reading a piece of the "Special Introduction" that said introduction is junk.

But, hey! Free copy of Origin of Species! I'm not complaining. ^_^