• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sweden declares sex as sport and hosts first competition

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
But the irony with me is that I thought Latinas, including Italianas, were more appealing, so I fell in love with two of them and married one.
Heh...
Ultimately we fall in love with a person rather than a stereotype. If I'd written down a bunch of physical traits I found most attractive in isolation, it only partially aligned with my (now) wife.
But in the real world I found her totally gorgeous and fell in love with her.

Still...there were certainly some lovely ladies wandering around Stockholm and Linkoping last time I was in Sweden...lol

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Heh...
Ultimately we fall in love with a person rather than a stereotype. If I'd written down a bunch of physical traits I found most attractive in isolation, it only partially aligned with my (now) wife.
But in the real world I found her totally gorgeous and fell in love with her.

Still...there were certainly some lovely ladies wandering around Stockholm and Linkoping last time I was in Sweden...lol
I fully agree with you as I dated anyone whom I was interested in as I didn't believe in "going steady".

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
It's a fact that in Europe people have a progressive attitude towards premarital sex...
and speaking of sex is not a taboo.
I mean... Americans love to visit Europe, and this is one of the reasons... ;)
What makes you think Americans are waiting for marriage? We're not.

Zwing

Thoughts?
I think if I could pair up with the girl in the picture there, I might just win, or at least show!! She doesn’t look particularly Swedish, though, nor the fellow.

EDIT: I never answered the OP’s question. My thoughts? Utterly, absurdly and obscenely misplaced. I feel deeply that sex is a private matter, and not for public consumption.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
There's way too much $ tied into it, imo, thus the intent of the games has been compromised.