• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Supernatural encounters

this is all very helpfull,this astral presence must have been a message bringer.I must say that if there is or was such a thing as a tree of doubt then I would say that i fell from the top branch.

Sola'lor

LDSUJC
In hebrew times angels were not seen as heavenly bodies with wings, it was only when christianity was born from Constantine that angels were depicted with wings, so most people can see angels , but they don't have to have wings. Even gabriel was seen as a man without wings.
We all have personal gaurdian angels that come to us in times of need or sickness, maybe this was an angel and was looking after you, but at such a young age as you were, you couldn't understand what this thing or being was.

Angels for most part are incorporeal and can only be seen if God allows it.When they are seen they can take on any shape or form they or God so desires.
In Moses case an angel appeared as fire, so it does seem that this being could have been an angel and was trying to communicate with you.

I can't say for sure what your experience was, but I hope the information I have given you clears things a little for you.

LDS-Christians don't believe angels have wings. We generally agree that the term wings is merely symbolic of the ability to move.