• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Super Fast SPEED Punch And Bruce Lee Fast Jeet Kune Do

Tumah

Veteran Member

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've always been more interested in his philosophies. And though action flicks aren't much my thing, I have to admit it is interesting to watch someone who had such control over his actions.
If he were still alive his "I don't fear the man who has practice a million kicks once, I fear the man who has practiced one kick a million times" might just revolve around Youtube jackasses showing off things that anyone can do.
And have you ever actually watched a Bruce Lee fight? The man didn't punch, he danced, his foot/ankle work was amazing to watch, and he did lots, and lots, and lots of kicks. He probably could have kicked someone in the head a dozen times before that average fighter could land half a dozen punches to the head with their fists.

TheSpeedBoy

I've always been more interested in his philosophies. And though action flicks aren't much my thing, I have to admit it is interesting to watch someone who had such control over his actions.
If he were still alive his "I don't fear the man who has practice a million kicks once, I fear the man who has practiced one kick a million times" might just revolve around Youtube jackasses showing off things that anyone can do.
And have you ever actually watched a Bruce Lee fight? The man didn't punch, he danced, his foot/ankle work was amazing to watch, and he did lots, and lots, and lots of kicks. He probably could have kicked someone in the head a dozen times before that average fighter could land half a dozen punches to the head with their fists.
Yeah Burce Lee was great he is a superhuman

TheSpeedBoy

There is no measurement or reference point to determine how fast that is, also no way to determine control or impact force.
Punches in my video are like 50-60 milliseconds or some are even faster may be like 40 ms(I throwing from distance approx 2 feet) I have checked frame by frame in wmp classic

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
Punches in my video are like 50-60 milliseconds or some are even faster may be like 40 ms(I throwing from distance approx 2 feet) I have checked frame by frame in wmp classic

I am sure it is all very technical and very official, but you are just flailing your arms into thin air. I mean if you slap like a little girl who can't hit the broad side of a barn then who cares how fast you think you are.

I noticed today was your join date and I suspect that you only joined to get people to view your videos, and I am wondering how many other forums you have joined to get You-tube views.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I noticed today was your join date and I suspect that you only joined to get people to view your videos, and I am wondering how many other forums you have joined to get You-tube views.
You must have missed the part where he made six threads here to post these videos.

godnotgod

Thou art That
He was nothing more than a human.

We are all 'just human', but some of us realize more of our potential than others, such as Mr. Lee, body and mind honed to near perfection in his art. In the East, a Buddha is the highest potential of Supreme Enlightenment realizable by a human being, and still, it is considered to be Nothing Special.

TheSpeedBoy

If anyone of you really enjoy my video please guys like,comment,subscribe and share my channel.
It really motivates me .
Thank You

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I loved bruce, amazing athlete and martial artist and in enter the dragon where he says to his pupil "don't think it, feel it", what does he mean?, in King fu the TV series kane goes to his master who's eyes are like table tennis balls and says to kane "oh glasshopper, always expect the unexpected",Chinese inscrutableness.

godnotgod

Thou art That
.... "oh glasshopper, always expect the unexpected",Chinese inscrutableness.

The Taste of Banzo's Sword

Matajuro Yagyu was the son of a famous swordsman. His father, believing that his son's work was too mediocre to anticipate mastership, disowned him.

So Matajuro went to Mount Futara and there found the famous swordsman Banzo. But Banzo confirmed the father's judgment. "You wish to learn swordsmanship under my guidance?" asked Banzo. "You cannot fulfill the requirements."

"But if I work hard, how many years will it take me to become a master?" persisted the youth.

"The rest of your life," replied Banzo.

"I cannot wait that long," explained Matajuro. "I am willing to pass through any hardship if only you will teach me. If I become your devoted servant, how long might it be?"

"Oh, maybe ten years," Banzo relented.

"My father is getting old, and soon I must take care of him," continued Matajuro. "If I work far more intensively, how long would it take me?"

"Oh, maybe thirty years," said Banzo.

"Why is that?" asked Matajuro. "First you say ten and now thirty years. I will undergo any hardship to master this art in the shortest time!"

"Well," said Banzo, "in that case you will have to remain with me for seventy years. A man in such a hurry as you are to get results seldom learns quickly."

"Very well," declared the youth, understanding at last that he was being rebuked for impatience, "I agree."

Matajuro was told never to speak of fencing and never to touch a sword. He cooked for his master, washed the dishes, made his bed, cleaned the yard, cared for the garden, all without a word of swordsmanship.

Three years passed. Still Matajuro labored on. Thinking of his future, he was sad. He had not even begun to learn the art to which he had devoted his life.

But one day Banzo crept up behind him and gave him a terrific blow with a wooden sword.

The following day, when Matajuro was cooking rice, Banzo again sprang upon him unexpectedly.

After that, day and night, Matajuro had to defend himself from unexpected thrusts. Not a moment passed in any day that he did not have to think of the taste of Banzo's sword.

He learned so rapidly he brought smiles to the face of his master. Matajuro became the greatest swordsman in the land. :D

Zen Koans - AshidaKim.com