• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Studying Buddhism

brownnsugar

I am currently studying Buddhism in school and would love to interview someone online about the religion to get a better understanding of the beliefs. Is there anyone who is willing to help me? :shout

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Welcome to the Forums, Brownsugar!

Perhaps if you posted some of the questions you would like to ask people?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Hiya, Brownsugar! Welcome to the jungle of RF.

I'd suggest you start a thread called "Interview with a Buddhist" in the Interview section and see who bites. We do have a few resident Buddhists so, someone should take the bait. I know I could probably answer any of your questions, but I am not a Buddhist and my answers might send the Buddhists into apoplectic shock. :eek: :cover: :D Best to let them answer. ;)

brownnsugar

I don't mind about the time difference. I would like to ask a few questions for a paper for school that was due yesterday, so whenever you are free is fine. :eek: