• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stripper, yes or no?

Would you be a stripper under those conditions?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alceste

Vagabond
You guys are using the letter to ignore the spirit... why?

Because for me the dollar figure matters more than any other consideration in a question like this. Would I strip for nothing? No. Would I strip for a million dollars? Absolutely. Somewhere between those extremes there is a threshold, and it is entirely dependent on the financial reward.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You guys are using the letter to ignore the spirit... why?

Maybe there are a few strippers who are in it for the art, but there are not many. Most of the one's I know would not be doing it for anything near to twenty dollars an hour. Think in the two hundred an hour ballpark.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you were working a minimum wage job and someone offered you three times your salary to work as a stripper, would you do it?
I'd be willing to try stripping if the money was right compared to what I was making, but I don't think I'd be enthusiastic enough about it to avoid getting fired.

Alceste

Vagabond
Maybe there are a few strippers who are in it for the art, but there are not many. Most of the one's I know would not be doing it for anything near to twenty dollars an hour. Think in the two hundred an hour ballpark.

If that were quadrupled, I would think about it.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Most of me would actually love to do it.

(Someone is willing to pay good money to me for anything having even something remotely to do with my DANCE?! okay! :eek:)

But I said no because I would probably be wary of the way this might or might not impede other jobs for me. May be silly paranoia though, but at least for now, I doub´t I´d do it. (of course, i dont work now , so 3 times 0 is still 0 :eek: )

Wirey

Fartist
If you were working a minimum wage job and someone offered you three times your salary to work as a stripper, would you do it?

You're asking the wrong guy. I think clothes should be optional when you pick your kids up from school. I'd spend more time naked in public than Jenna Jameson. Of course, nature equipped me with a thick, luxurious coat, so weather isn't a problem.