• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

standing_alone vs. Buttons*

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
Come on, what else could have caused a rash like that?
an allergic reaction to parmesan.
ismellfunny said:
Those are ants in that peanut butter! GROSS!
That's their fault if they left the peanut butter out for the ants! I'll tell ya, those ants know what good is! and Peanut butter is good!

This, however, looks like plastic....

162.JPG

standing_alone

an allergic reaction to parmesan.

I doubt such a thing could happen from parmesan!

That's their fault if they left the peanut butter out for the ants! I'll tell ya, those ants know what good is! and Peanut butter is good!

Hah, ants are stupid.

i_like_cheese.jpg

Now, this girl likes cheese enough to write a book about it and everyone knows people are smarter than ants!

This, however, looks like plastic....

Yeah?! Now this is just sick!

097857dca0eea83821d124983398fd5d.jpg

Would you eat peanut butter pizza? Ick!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
I doubt such a thing could happen from parmesan!
well then you dont know the truth about "THE POWER OF CHEESE!"
stinkybutt said:
Hah, ants are stupid.
smarter than you!
Now, this girl likes cheese enough to write a book about it and everyone knows people are smarter than ants!
That little girl is the ******* antichrist...
Yeah?! Now this is just sick!
So is the fact that cheese is moldy, bacteria infested milk!
Would you eat peanut butter pizza? Ick!
so you're going to blame the whole entire peanut butter race on one persons nasty taste in food? My dear, this is absurd!

standing_alone

smarter than you!

You take that back!:mad:

That little girl is the ******* antichrist...

No she's not! You are!

So is the fact that cheese is moldy, bacteria infested milk!

Well, moldy, bacteria infested milk or not, does peanut butter have a connoisseur website like this one?

http://www.coldbacon.com/cheese.html

so you're going to blame the whole entire peanut butter race on one persons nasty taste in food?

You know what? Yeah, I am!

My dear, this is absurd!

No, my dear, 'tis you who is absurd.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
You take that back!:mad:
okay, how about i say that you and the ants have a similar intellegnce about you, but they're better cause they like peanut butter?
smelly_face said:
No she's not! You are!
....quite possibly....
Well, moldy, bacteria infested milk or not, does peanut butter have a connoisseur website like this one?

http://www.coldbacon.com/cheese.html
peanut butter doesnt need one, its better without the adverts. Pictures dont adiquatley show peanut butter in all its glory anyway!SPeaking of pictures, lets go back to the OP....*sigh* I want you all to see what this photographer did to me!:

fat-beach.jpg

standing_alone

okay, how about i say that you and the ants have a similar intellegnce about you, but they're better cause they like peanut butter?

Why does everybody like ants better than me?

SPeaking of pictures, lets go back to the OP....*sigh* I want you all to see what this photographer did to me!:

fat-beach.jpg

Well, maybe if you wouldn't eat so much peanut butter! I've checked out some of your photographer's other work and I have to say I was impressed. Here is just a sampler:

jpic13.jpg

jpic12.jpg

cleo10-cover.jpg

Now, if that's not art, I don't know what is!

standing_alone

IT'S ONE OF THE 17 SIGNS OF THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

One of the signs of the end of the world? That's ridiculous! There will be no signs for the end of the world. One day Earth will get struck by another meteor and it'll be lights out, just like the dinosaurs. If you want to see a picture of the end of the world, here it is:

T_Rex.jpg

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
One of the signs of the end of the world? That's ridiculous! There will be no signs for the end of the world. One day Earth will get struck by another meteor and it'll be lights out, just like the dinosaurs. If you want to see a picture of the end of the world, here it is:
My teachers at school say that dinosaurs never existed! So I win!

There are 17 signs that the world is ending as described in the Biblical book of Choodle! One of them is that people from the 70's will break through the time barrier to attack all the children and put their heads on spikes!!!!! Be glad you dont have any children! Jesus is coming! The next sign is that EMO will not drop as a fad, and will control the minds of our teens in order to make them clones who will either go with satan or Jesus.... either way, this cant be good!

girls.gif

standing_alone

My teachers at school say that dinosaurs never existed! So I win!

Well, science tells a different story.

There are 17 signs that the world is ending as described in the Biblical book of Choodle!

The Biblical book of Choodle? I'm not familiar with that one.

One of them is that people from the 70's will break through the time barrier to attack all the children and put their heads on spikes!!!!!

Well, I don't see that happening.

The next sign is that EMO will not drop as a fad, and will control the minds of our teens in order to make them clones who will either go with satan or Jesus.... either way, this cant be good!

While I agree that emo is overall a bad thing, I don't think it will turn teens into clones. Usually it just turns them into cry babies.

20599196_4507c20d40_m.jpg

^ This is going to cause the end of the world?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
Well, science tells a different story.
science knows nothing!!!
you! said:
The Biblical book of Choodle? I'm not familiar with that one.
You mean you've never read the daVinci code? *GASP* It describes the devine feminine with the end of the world!..... And something about body piercings...
Well, I don't see that happening.
I dont see YOU happening!!!! So there! God is watching you in the shower, i hope you can sleep at night...
This is going to cause the end of the world?
its only one of the 17 signs, 15 i have yet to cover!

What makes you think a meteor is going to be the end of us? Got evidence? I have a book to prove my point!

standing_alone

science knows nothing!!!

Can you back up that statement, please?

You mean you've never read the daVinci code? *GASP*

Nope, never read it. *GASP*:rolleyes:

It describes the devine feminine with the end of the world!..... And something about body piercings...

Tell me more about this "DaVinci Code."

I dont see YOU happening!!!! So there! God is watching you in the shower, i hope you can sleep at night...

God doesn't exist, so I shower in solitude peace!

its only one of the 17 signs, 15 i have yet to cover!

This might get interesting...

What makes you think a meteor is going to be the end of us? Got evidence?

Yeah. That's what killed all the dinosaurs.

I have a book to prove my point!

Yeah, well so do I!

979632.gif

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
Can you back up that statement, please?
I could, but why would i?
Tell me more about this "DaVinci Code."
its the greatest book of all mankind! If you dont read it, Jesus wont save you from the emo kids and the bodyless, headless women!!! *cue creepy music*
Yeah. That's what killed all the dinosaurs.
dinosaurs never existed, it was a conspiracy made up by the scientists....
Yeah, well so do I!

979632.gif
Surely you realize this is a work of fiction.

The third sign is that women will have no heads or bodies from the chest down!!!!
18.jpg

standing_alone

I could, but why would i?

I don't know. To make your case?

If you dont read it, Jesus wont save you from the emo kids and the bodyless, headless women!!!

I don't want Jesus to save me. I want him to leave me alone.

dinosaurs never existed, it was a conspiracy made up by the scientists....

Bull. Somehow, some dinosaurs survived and can still be found among us today. I have photographic evidence:

The third sign is that women will have no heads or bodies from the chest down!!!!

That photo is clearly Photoshopped!

Also I have expert opinion on my side. blue_meaniefab4 believes the world will end because of a meteor. Here's what s/he had to say:

"How will the world end?

A meteor is my best hypothesis. It seems more likely than a giant volcano or the sun just 'going out'. I don't really believe in the greenhouse effect, so I have no doubt that it will be causeless in the disaster. Yeah, my money is on the whole meteor thing. But, by then, we will have had at least two more movies about meteors, asteroids, and/or comets hitting the Earth. It would seem like we would have a way to stop one with all of that information. At the very least, let Bruce Willis go up there and die on one."

Here's even the link (for proof): http://www.unrulypolitics.com/archive/index.php/t-371.html

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
Bull. Somehow, some dinosaurs survived and can still be found among us today. I have photographic evidence:

So, clearly, the meteor will not kill us! It's the 4th roaming of Jesus as stated in the great book of Choodle!
That photo is clearly Photoshopped!
nu uh! it's in the great book of choodle!

4th shred of evidence the world will end: People from Star wars, star trek, and LOTR will walk among us!
c0031472_23272123.jpg

standing_alone

So, clearly, the meteor will not kill us!

Oh, it'll kill most of us. The survivors will be stuck watching reruns of Rosanne until they starve to death. Not pretty:

Roseanne.jpg

It's the 4th roaming of Jesus as stated in the great book of Choodle!

So Jesus is a dinosaur?

nu uh! it's in the great book of choodle!

Book of Choodle! Hah! Do you want to know what a choodle actually is? It's a breed of dog! Here:

Choodle_girl.jpg

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
Oh, it'll kill most of us. The survivors will be stuck watching reruns of Rosanne until they starve to death. Not pretty:

Roseanne.jpg
dont make fun of my mom!
So Jesus is a dinosaur?
Jesus can do whatever he likes!
Book of Choodle! Hah! Do you want to know what a choodle actually is? It's a breed of dog!
*covers ears* lalalalalallalaalllaala I'm not listening!!!

5th sign the world is ending:
dino.gif
Barney will try to steal the babies from the emo children army, beacuse he is satan.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
That's clearly a picture of a Star Wars geek, nothing more.
you're clearly many things, but this is the truth! These pictures all come from the book of choodle! It's REAL!