• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spontaneous Improv thread

MNoBody

Synchronicity is ever present....said Jung.
There are a few threads of this type with the winner and the random announcements,
however none with a focus on humor. [maybe I missed em]
perhaps this could become a humorous way to vent
and see what patterns and synchronicity emerge.
Have fun, play safe and keep the litter ...well, in the box would be great:)
fe02dc677bcf0aa59650a0203f8a55d4.gif
0e23ae476ffea6d500d569c234230bd3.jpg
45.jpg

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
On an old chatroom, there was this one guy who was trying to make an argument against a statement someone else made and he said "I may be great, but people don't call me God."

After that, the other people in the chatroom for two whole months referred to the guy as God.

Gargovic Malkav

I learned how to pronounce llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Note: This is not some random "the-cat-walked-over-my-keyboard" kind of word. This is the full name of a place that really exists.

MNoBody

On an old chatroom, there was this one guy who was trying to make an argument against a statement someone else made and he said "I may be great, but people don't call me God."

After that, the other people in the chatroom for two whole months referred to the guy as God.
b4f6.jpg

MNoBody

Not a thread about jazz then?
if that's what you can do, hum a few bars.... spit a few lyrics, play a few tasty licks, or whatever, maybe a joke or two.....like an open mic stage. something spontaneous....no judgement.... I'm certain there's a bear round somewhere here to bounce the hecklers;)

MNoBody

choice-illusion-quote.png

however one cannot take responsibility for things they did not cause no matter how one looks at it.
religion-is-for-people-who-areafraidofgoing-to-hell-spirituality-is-39643773.png

coming into empathic awareness has as much pain as it does joy.....which is probably why people as a general rule spend so much time hiding from it, life in an abstract cave of intellectual wonders, so mysterious....tis the cowards path, no matter how wonderous
93e06ad36a0dee48ad45d87637eed751--native-indian-native-art.jpg

45a2bc70bbc2f119cb1104d438b36f6c.jpg

tumblr_pwk72hPH1J1u17clto1_400.jpg