• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spiritual Witness

How do you interpret the spiritual experiences of other faiths?

• Other spiritual experiences come from fallen angels, not God.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other spiritual experiences are just emotion, not actually from God like mine was..

• God leads different people to different contradictory faiths.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I do not believe anyone other than those in my faith have spiritual experiences.

• Other (explain below)

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

idea

Question Everything
This may be the land of confusion, but I don’t believe in God of confusion. I believe God can directly announce His will to person, but God’s message is coherent for all. The message is not contradictory to what is said in the Bible.

God is not a God of confusion, but of peace. As in all the assemblies of the saints,
1 Cor. 14:33

:)

I can agree that - Those who have found peace within their conscience have found God :) regardless of books, names, or anything in-between.

I do think it is important to distinguish between "elevation" and testimony of a group, and genuine universal peace that respects everyone's unique individual experiences, does not preach un-proven dogma about any particular version of God, but is rooted in principles of love, justice, honesty, humility.