• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spiritual and religions, but none of the religions seem to fit

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
The thing for me is that I don't believe there is more than a single Deity, so the idea of picking my favorite doesn't sit right with me.

Have you ever looked into Sikhi, better known as Sikhism? It’s monotheistic, so to speak, and its idea of God is one without a form or image. What happens to each soul after the death of the body is a case-by-case matter. In Sikhi, the central relationship is that of the Guru (Teacher) and the Sikh (Disciple). The present and perpetual Guru of the Sikhs is Guru Granth Sahib—the main scripture of Sikhi. You can read it online on SikhNet.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
@Karolina try visiting a Unity meeting. That sounds like your kind of thing. Its a lot more churchy than the universalists. I visited a couple times years ago.