• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Special Counsel named to investigate Russia collusion investigation including Biden

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
A Special Counsel has been named to investigate how the FBI and DOJ under Obama and Biden handled the 2016 election Russia interference investigation.

Barr taps Durham as special counsel, pushing probe into Biden era

Why haven't we done anything about it over the last 4 years, that's the real billion ruble question? Considering we've known about it since mid-late '16. And both sides of the aisle appear to have agreed it even happened {once Trump was "acquitted"}. And yet, no one wants to persue this until right this instant... I'm smelling Shenanigans and I just got out the shower, so it ain't me.

Shaul

Premium Member
Why haven't we done anything about it over the last 4 years, that's the real billion ruble question? Considering we've known about it since mid-late '16. And both sides of the aisle appear to have agreed it even happened {once Trump was "acquitted"}. And yet, no one wants to persue this until right this instant... I'm smelling Shenanigans and I just got out the shower, so it ain't me.
I can think of two reasons. One is that it couldn’t happen until after the Mueller investigation was finished. The other is the length required for such an investigation delayed it until after the election. That made two alternatives. If Trump was re-elected keep it as a non-Special Counsel investigation. If Trump might not win, launch it as a Special Counsel so it will go on to its finish.

It’s not that nothing was done. Durham has been working.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I can think of two reasons. One is that it couldn’t happen until after the Mueller investigation was finished. The other is the length required for such an investigation delayed it until after the election. That made two alternatives. If Trump was re-elected keep it as a non-Special Counsel investigation. If Trump might not win, launch it as a Special Counsel so it will go on to its finish.

We can run Simultaneous investigations. It's not like we are short FBI or other Staff. That is an excuse not based in logic. So we had to wait until after the election between Trump and Biden? Like we didn't wait to do it in the beginning of 2017 when everyone was saying they interfered and it was confirmed as such? Nah, this doesn't stand up either, IMO.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Barr violated 28 C.F.R. § 600.3(a) the key sentence is:

The Special Counsel shall be selected from outside the United States Government.

I can't wait for Trump to do a perp walk for all his crimes with a lot of company. We need to lock that criminal Trump up along with his grifter relatives and all the criminals associated with him.

Shaul

Premium Member
We can run Simultaneous investigations. It's not like we are short FBI or other Staff. That is an excuse not based in logic. So we had to wait until after the election between Trump and Biden? Like we didn't wait to do it in the beginning of 2017 when everyone was saying they interfered and it was confirmed as such? Nah, this doesn't stand up either, IMO.
No. Some of the people now being investigated were part of Mueller’s investigation. The second investigation had to wait until the Mueller investigation was over. It did begin shortly after that as the Durham investigation. There was no unnecessary delay.