• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Speaking of toilet paper ...

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
one of the guys at work said he was down to his last roll and a half

we all laughed

what?....you waited until now?.....to worry about it
I've got an elderly mother-in-law with gastrointestinal issues. We're down to a few days supply.
I didn't go out and buy 100 rolls of TP a week ago, because I tried to be sensible. There was no real reason to stress out about it.
But if stupid people keep screwing around, she's gonna have problems. And so will the people hoarding it, she already got a phone call from someone trying to flip some TP. They needed to get the cash because they couldn't buy food or pay rent. They'd spent their savings on TP, planning to profiteer and take advantage of other people, but it wasn't working out well for them.

And your response to stupid profiteering, and the problems caused, is "we all laughed"? Are you going to stand in front of Almighty God and explain why you laughed at someone trying to do the right thing?
Tom

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I've got an elderly mother-in-law with gastrointestinal issues. We're down to a few days supply.
I didn't go out and buy 100 rolls of TP a week ago, because I tried to be sensible. There was no real reason to stress out about it.
But if stupid people keep screwing around, she's gonna have problems. And so will the people hoarding it, she already got a phone call from someone trying to flip some TP. They needed to get the cash because they couldn't buy food or pay rent. They'd spent their savings on TP, planning to profiteer and take advantage of other people, but it wasn't working out well for them.

And your response to stupid profiteering, and the problems caused, is "we all laughed"? Are you going to stand in front of Almighty God and explain why you laughed at someone trying to do the right thing?
Tom
and you suppose God is watching this thread?

consider the guy who bought thousands of dollars of hand sanitizer...emptied every shelf he could find
hoping to turn it around on Ebay

they won't let him post

I'm not worried that I bought tp MONTHS ago

I'm more concerned about when the SHTF and someone kicks in my door in the middle of the night
and wants......EVERYTHING

am I worried about standing in front of God and heaven
of course

but tp is the last item on the list