• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SOTU, so what?

Unfettered

A striving disciple of Jesus Christ

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I don't know but one proves my point. Are you denying there are republicans that don't like Trump?
I don't like Trump. I'm a conservative for the most part. I mean, I consider myself more of an Independent but if I had to choose I'd choose the Republican party over the Democrat party.

Kathryn

I totally agree. I mean, I seriously thought it was a joke when he started running and I never really gave up hope that he'd drop out. I believe he is a pretty horrible person, but not as bad as some people make him out to be. But whatevs. I also don't care that much unless someone starts calling me a Trumper. Then I care.

Kathryn

But then I think most, and maybe all, politicians are pretty horrible people. Or they turn into horrible people along the way.

We Never Know

No Slack
This evening President Biden will deliver his State of the Union address to Congress. I predict that he will be divisive and demonize the rich and political opponents (exempli gratia "MAGA" "extremists"). What do others think will happen in this SOTU?

Biden said if I'm reelected I will restore Roe vs Wade.
Why wait? Oh its only about trying to get votes lol

F1fan

Veteran Member
This evening President Biden will deliver his State of the Union address to Congress. I predict that he will be divisive and demonize the rich and political opponents (exempli gratia "MAGA" "extremists"). What do others think will happen in this SOTU?
Well, you are wrong. Biden is delivering a slam dunk. Damn, the guy is delivering.

He will stumble-fart-and fall:imp:
More America bashing. And on top of that you couldn't be more wrong. The dude is kicking ***. I'm impressed.

We Never Know

No Slack
It also happens to be a priority for the democrat platform. What a coincidence.
Yes.... Use it to get votes during the election. Nothing more, nothing less

Fact is if it really mattered he would have already restored it.

Prove me wrong!

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yes.... Use it to get votes during the election.

Fact is if it really mattered he would have already restored it.

Prove me wrong!
The republican majority in the House. There, proven.

Heck, some of them are talking about eliminating contraception access. Reproductive rights will have to wait until democrats take over the House which looks likely. If they can keep the senate they should be able to restore woman's reproductive rights nationwide. Republican just need to keep getting more irrational and more extreme, and make themselves unelectable.

We Never Know

No Slack
The republican majority in the House. There, proven.

Heck, some of them are talking about eliminating contraception access. Reproductive rights will have to wait until democrats take over the House which looks likely. If they can keep the senate they should be able to restore woman's reproductive rights nationwide. Republican just need to keep getting more irrational and more extreme, and make themselves unelectable.
Then he can't promise if reelected he will restore it if there is a republican majority in the house correct?

So did he lie?

We Never Know

No Slack
It was a commitment for the future, and with a democrat congress. Women are being harmed with right wing laws, and we need a federal law that will protect women from right wing extremism.
Lmao. Then just because he is reelected then he can't make that promise. It will take more. So its a lie. Thanks for the confirmation lol