• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sorry

Mr Cheese

Johnny Depp wins his 2nd 'Sexiest Man Alive' title - omg! news on Yahoo!

I try and try ...but I cant help it this man has "hottness".

Love

Dallas

ever seen the film where he plays a bit part, a queen in prison who smuggles things up his posterior?

:p I like saying that when women start swooning on hios Deppness....

It starred that Javier somat from No country for old men
great film whatever it is, before night falls maybe?

Yep thats it.... great film...

Before Night Falls (2000) - Full cast and crew

I do love Javier's work.... much more than Depp's actually

ever seen the film where he plays a bit part, a queen in prison who smuggles things up his posterior?

:p I like saying that when women start swooning on hios Deppness....

It starred that Javier somat from No country for old men
great film whatever it is, before night falls maybe?

Yep thats it.... great film...

Before Night Falls (2000) - Full cast and crew

I do love Javier's work.... much more than Depp's actually

Really great movie, but I don't see much differenct between his portrayal of Bon Bon and his portrayal of Jack Sparrow, his hotness transcends narrow definitions of gender :p

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
I don't get the hype. To me, he looks like a very hairy woman. Then again, what would I know about supposedly attractive men :S??

Dena

I don't find him all that appealing either. I think Ryan Reynolds is much better looking.

Last edited:

Nanda

Polyanna
Yup, he's beautiful and talented - always has been, and always will be. I've loved him since Edward Scissorhands, and I've never looked back. ;)

Nanda

Polyanna
He's sexy alright. I don't know if he's the sexiest man alive though. He's sort of getting old. How old is that guy anyway?

45, I think. That's not so old, actually. 40's the new 30, you know. Or so they tell me. It must be true, because I turned 30 this year, and I still feel like I'm 19.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
45, I think. That's not so old, actually. 40's the new 30, you know. Or so they tell me. It must be true, because I turned 30 this year, and I still feel like I'm 19.

Does that make me 10? :eek: I hope so. :D

My parents aren't even 45. O_O
I wonder when Johnny Depp will start being
a really old-looking guy. Maybe never...... :areyoucra