• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Songbird v. Kilgore Trout: Superior Species

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
or class or genus. I really don't know. Science isn't my thing. Even if it were, binomial nomenclature sure isn't.

You know what would be? Cosmetology. It's revealed the beauty in Medium Copper Brown lowlights. It's also answered profound questions, like: Can You Go Blonde? And, Do You Have To Be a Metrosexual to Manscape? (The scope of these questions is beyond this discussion, though.)

Anyway, which is superior - fish or fowl?

My argument: Birds eat fish for breakfast.

Done.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
or class or genus. I really don't know. Science isn't my thing. Even if it were, binomial nomenclature sure isn't.

You know what would be? Cosmetology. It's revealed the beauty in Medium Copper Brown lowlights. It's also answered profound questions, like: Can You Go Blonde? And, Do You Have To Be a Metrosexual to Manscape? (The scope of these questions is beyond this discussion, though.)

Anyway, which is superior - fish or fowl?

My argument: Birds eat fish for breakfast.

Done.

Preposterous. People eat bacon for breakfast. By your logic, this would make people superior to bacon, which is obviously wrong on so many levels, I'm not even going to get into it. In conclusion, fish are clearly superior to birds in every way.

Songbird

Preposterous. People eat bacon for breakfast. By your logic, this would make people superior to bacon, which is obviously wrong on so many levels, I'm not even going to get into it. In conclusion, fish are clearly superior to birds in every way.

But they eat bacon with EGGS, which are from BIRDS...wait....

I can't believe you pulled the bacon fallacy. I expected more. Or less.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
But they eat bacon with EGGS, which are from BIRDS...wait....

I can't believe you pulled the bacon fallacy. I expected more. Or less.

But you got just the right amount. And bacon is never a fallacy. Only delicious.

In conclusion, birds have white poop. Instant lose.

Songbird

But you got just the right amount. And bacon is never a fallacy. Only delicious.

In conclusion, birds have white poop. Instant lose.

It is a fallacy though, because bacon is superior to everything, not just birds.

Can others post here? I know they're not usually supposed to, but it would be great to have other input, and not in a separate discussion thread.

Everyone's invited to comment, if RF allows.

Back to fish. Fish poop in water, which kids swim in.

Solid case, that.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
It is a fallacy though, because it's superior to everything, not just birds.

Can others post here? I know they're not usually supposed to, but it would be great to have other input, and not in a separate discussion thread.

Everyone's invited to comment, if RF allows.

Ah, I knew you couldn't handle me one-on-one. Don't worry - not many women can.

Back to fish. Fish poop in water, which kids swim in.

Solid case, that.

So fish basically poop on kids. Win again.

Songbird

Don't worry, you're so tiny you're not crushing me at all. But you can continue to bounce up and down on top of me if you want.

Heh. TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, mother ******.

Bet you can't answer why men have nipples in 300 posts or more. Or sum up Buddhism. Or - or - state where atheists get their morals from.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Heh. TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, mother ******.

Bet you can't answer why men have nipples in 300 posts or more. Or sum up Buddhism. Or - or - state where atheists get their morals from.

The answer to all three is "trout." Trout is pretty much the answer to all your problems. Oh yeah.

Songbird

The answer to all three is "trout." Trout is pretty much the answer to all your problems. Oh yeah.

Which also answers why I'm so nihilistic.

Okay, I'm off to do some things in Real Life. Ziiiiiiiiiiiiing!! I win. Everything.