• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

@SomeRandom Has Passed Away

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I have just learned from elsewhere that @SomeRandom passed away last week. It is an absolutely shocking and heartbreaking tragedy.

Rest in peace, friend. Thank you for everything you have given to this forum and community, especially your friendly, genuine, playful company and posts.

You will be missed.
OMG, was she old? Sick?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I attended the live stream of her funeral service. Our sentiments about @SomeRandom were clearly the same as those of many of her family members, friends, and coworkers who were at the funeral: she was a remarkably friendly, kind, and cheerful person.

I expressed my condolences and passed on those of other members here. I also made sure to highlight that @SomeRandom had many friends who all appreciated her company and passed on their condolences to her family and other friends.

She passed away peacefully but suddenly, without any accidents or painful medical issues. The funeral celebrant said that the service was a celebration of her life, and the fond stories from her family, friends, and coworkers further cemented this. The service was bittersweet, with fond memories and stories mixed with deep grief.

I haven't felt this much grief since my grandmother passed away several years ago, but I'm thankful we all got to know @SomeRandom for all of those years and also got to pay our respects and give condolences during this time.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I attended the live stream of her funeral service. Our sentiments about @SomeRandom were clearly the same as those of many of her family members, friends, and coworkers who were at the funeral: she was a remarkably friendly, kind, and cheerful person.

I expressed my condolences and passed on those of other members here. I also made sure to highlight that @SomeRandom had many friends who all appreciated her company and passed on their condolences to her family and other friends.

She passed away peacefully but suddenly, without any accidents or painful medical issues. The funeral celebrant said that the service was a celebration of her life, and the fond stories from her family, friends, and coworkers further cemented this. The service was bittersweet, with fond memories and stories mixed with deep grief.

I haven't felt this much grief since my grandmother passed away several years ago, but I'm thankful we all got to know @SomeRandom for all of those years and also got to pay our respects and give condolences during this time.
Thank you for doing that. :heart: