• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some people shouldn't have dogs...

Jonathan Bailey

...they should have pet cobras instead.

There are too many idiots who don't restrain their dogs properly and they stray.

There are too many creeps who are cruel animal abusers.

There are too many fools that don't even have ID tags their dogs so people know who to contact if they do get lost. Not having a tag to prove the dog had rabies shots as it should.

I've witnessed much more animal abuse in Red states and Red areas on the California map than in blue areas of the map.

Animal abuse includes kicking a dog in the head for merely mounting somebody's dog in public even after the mounted dog bit the other dog for mounting. Being left in a hot car. Dogs left in the backyard on hot days without drop of water. I always report animal abuse that I witness.

One time, the summer of the year 2000, the man next door, in Boise, ID, left his
two Weimaraners and Brittany Spaniel outside on hot summer day and the dogs did not have one drop of water in their drinking dish. The man was single and was a working man.

I filled the bowl with water through my fence and called animal control to report this.

About three years later, I got local news that this same man, mid-30's, was killed while trying to swing across an Idaho mountain river on a rope. He struck a big boulder and bought it good. The lifeflight helicopter brought him into Boise but that was a wasted trip. I heard he died shortly thereafter at the hospital.

God's penalty for animal cruelty, maybe?

This was in Red state Idaho.

Jonathan Bailey

Says the admitted animal torturing woman hater?
I can't say I've ever mistreated an animal out of pure wickedness of heart.

My youthful harshness towards animals was mostly out of negligence, carelessness, ignorance and disgust. I would kill a reptile or rodent if I thought it gross. I would goof off by playing roughly with an animal and it would get hurt sometimes. I would make noises and make funny faces at the dachshund, Holly her name was, to make her growl and bark because I thought I was acting cute at age 5. One Halloween I would put on my devil mask while teasing the dachshund to make the whole affair even seem cuter. I would try to do those things thinking my mother wasn't around and she wouldn't catch me at it. I would make noises at the dog behind the mask and get her angry. I would play peekaboo at the dog behind the mask. I would scream in the doberman's ear until he finally bit me on the face. I'd get lazy and miss feeding the dogs at times. Sometimes my mother and father would spank me if I got caught goofing off toward animals. Just childlike irresponsibility mostly.

When I was 19, I would chase my mother's chihuahuas around the house with a toy BMW race car from Radio Shack. Remote-control toy vehicles: the ultimate lap-dog pestering machines. My mother was never home, of course, while I was playing Toy Beemer with Beener Dogs. Those little yappers hated that little car. Boy, and how! They growled and barked at it while cowering under a kitchen shelving unit while I would creep the car toward them and back it up repeatedly. I would shake the control stick to make the wheels steer back and forth real fast and the little pooches would go nuts. Three years ago, I had another toy BMW, a toy radio-control police car. I had fun teasing my roommate's cats with that one. The animals would associate the abuse with the object, the car, and not me because I stood away holding the controller.

Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...

My youthful harshness towards animals was mostly out of negligence, carelessness, ignorance and disgust. I would kill a reptile or rodent if I thought it gross. I would goof off by playing roughly with an animal and it would get hurt sometimes. I would make noises and make funny faces at the dachshund, Holly her name was, to make her growl and bark because I thought I was acting cute at age 5. One Halloween I would put on my devil mask while teasing the dachshund to make the whole affair even seem cuter. I would try to do those things thinking my mother wasn't around and she wouldn't catch me at it. I would make noises at the dog behind the mask and get her angry. I would play peekaboo at the dog behind the mask. I would scream in the doberman's ear until he finally bit me on the face. I'd get lazy and miss feeding the dogs at times. Sometimes my mother and father would spank me if I got caught goofing off toward animals. Just childlike irresponsibility mostly.
Cruelty to animals? Check. Self excusing narcissism? Check. Disdain of others? Check. We appear to be a childhood head injury and a history of bed wetting away from the Big 5...

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
This is a

When I was 19, I would chase my mother's chihuahuas around the house with a toy BMW race car from Radio Shack. Remote-control toy vehicles: the ultimate lap-dog pestering machines. My mother was never home, of course, while I was playing Toy Beemer with Beener Dogs. Those little yappers hated that little car. Boy, and how! They growled and barked at it while cowering under a kitchen shelving unit while I would creep the car toward them and back it up repeatedly. I would shake the control stick to make the wheels steer back and forth real fast and the little pooches would go nuts. Three years ago, I had another toy BMW, a toy radio-control police car. I had fun teasing my roommate's cats with that one. The animals would associate the abuse with the object, the car, and not me because I stood away holding the controller.
This is a pattern