• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Solution of Dark Matter and Dark Energy

questfortruth

There is little point in continuing. How does one argue against a perfect god?
Why god? I am saying, that it is not known yet: fool or genius, because there is no peer-review publication yet, and the person is not in mental clinic. But I am perfect in one of these states.

We Never Know

No Slack
Why god? I am saying, that it is not known yet: fool or genius, because there is no peer-review publication yet, and the person is not in mental clinic. But I am perfect in one of these states.

William Shakespeare; A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool

questfortruth

Can ordinary particles decay into dark matter?

Not decay, but to go into Dark Matter state. If you accept, then it is the mechanism how UFO (UAP) fly and then traceless disappear. But I have the mathematics for the transformation as well.

No just a normal human being

Thank you. It is sign of love, in my opinion.

William Shakespeare; A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool

I think that fool is different from genius by the aim setting. It helps to think, that you are not genius, but not fool as well. You have no foolishness at all, nor even a tiny bit of stupidity.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Perfect in the mental clinic? Which state are you perfect in?