• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Solution of Dark Matter and Dark Energy

questfortruth

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

I'd say you are consistent in your writing abilities.
I am perfect fool, or perfect genius. Nothing in between. I am saying, that it is not known yet: fool or genius, because there is no peer-review publication yet, and the person is not in mental clinic. But I am perfect in one of these states. "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!" Revelation 3:15. I think that fool is different from genius by the aim setting. It helps to think, that you are not genius, but not fool as well. You have no foolishness at all, nor even a tiny bit of stupidity.

https://youtu.be/kTHNpusq654

I have completed secondary school with the Gold Medal, Tartu University with Cum Laude, and I have successfully published in Physical Review E and European Physical Journal B.

The Process of reading scientific literature is a serious activity of the brain. Therefore, it is inevitable to feel unease. Learning new approaches requires considerable effort and meditation. Perhaps, you are giving me no chance to be correct. Imagine that I am right and take the text at face value. Why are there no unanimously accepted mistakes in the Sacred Texts? Because the followers love their Sacred Texts. Try to love my paper as well.

Nobody loves my paper, but not because of alleged flaws. Simply, I am having no personal contact with influential readers. To get loved by the communities, you need very good social wellness. Otherwise, you and your work will not be loved and respected. The more of love, the fewer mistakes they tend to see in your work. You do not trust my paper, because you had no physical contact with me. We have not been on conference together. Hence, your instinct and immunity tell you to ignore me as I would be a mental terrorist or something.

INTRODUCTION:

It feels like deep crises today, they have not approached the right solution for Dark Matter and Energy at all:

THE RIGHT SOLUTION IS:

It is understandable why underground detectors for particles of Dark Matter have caught absolutely nothing for so many years of work. Usually, particles have a pretty strong effect on our world. But such small corpuscles as neutrinos have the weakest effect on ordinary matter. I give convincing arguments that Dark Matter acts so weakly on our world that its direct-contact action is equal to zero. That is why Dark Matter passes through the devices that are built for its capture completely without noticing them, completely without labor and friction with these devices. Such Dark Matter is a representative of the ''invisible'' world, i.e., the detectors trying to detect it locally are ''blind'', they see nothing. It falls into the third category of matter according to the following classification:

https://www.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.21895.52644

CONCLUSION:

Dr. Hossenfelder in above video suggested in the title, that Dark Matter is not real. That it is a mass-hallucination, which does not vanish. But, it is almost unreal:

They look for Theory of Everything, they unify the theories:
1. Electro-magnetism,
2. Electro-weak theory,
3. Grand Unified Theory,
4. Theory of Everything.
The solution to Dark Matter and Dark Energy is the 5-th step:
5. Religious Science, or Emotional Intelligence:

It is very hard to accept my solution, because you are not ready, you are not developed to 5-th level of understanding: "I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?" John 3:12.

Sure, I am wrong at something. But please tell me the weak spots in this paper.

Original post: Solution of Dark Matter and Dark Energy

are you the only one who know science and Everyone else is wrong?
I am sorry, but it seems, that only Jesus shares my results.

Does He? How?
I believe in Jesus Christ. He is not dead. He is with me. Left of me.

Can ordinary particles decay into dark matter?

Not decay, but to go into Dark Matter state. If you accept, then it is the mechanism how UFO (UAP) fly and then traceless disappear. But I have the mathematics for the transformation as well.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Two questions.

1: Why the part about your self in the thread? It has nothing to do in a science paper.

2: are you the only one who know science and Everyone else is wrong?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I give convincing arguments that Dark Matter acts so weakly on our world

It acts weakly

Dr. Hossenfelder in above video suggested in the title, that Dark Matter is not real.

Yet is not real

That it is a mass-hallucination, which does not vanish.

Mass hallucination that no one has ever had

But, it is almost unreal:

And not only weakly acting and not real but almost unreal...

I detect some confusion here

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
You seem to be totally determined to trash your reputation with any journals you submit this sort of rambling nonsense to. Starting a paper with your secondary school gold medal is just comically absurd.
1. Electro-magnetism,
2. Electro-weak theory,
3. Grand Unified Theory,
4. Theory of Everything.

This seems to have little to do with the 'paper' and is a totally unsupported assertion.

We Never Know

No Slack
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

I am perfect fool, or perfect genius. Nothing in between.

I have completed secondary school with the Gold Medal, Tartu University with Cum Laude, and I have successfully published in Physical Review E and European Physical Journal B.

The Process of reading scientific literature is a serious activity of the brain. Therefore, it is inevitable to feel unease. Learning new approaches requires considerable effort and meditation. Perhaps, you are giving me no chance to be correct. Imagine that I am right and take the text at face value. Why are there no unanimously accepted mistakes in the Sacred Texts? Because the followers love their Sacred Texts. Try to love my paper as well.

Nobody loves my paper, but not because of alleged flaws. Simply, I am having no personal contact with influential readers. To get loved by the communities, you need very good social wellness. Otherwise, you and your work will not be loved and respected. The more of love, the fewer mistakes they tend to see in your work. You do not trust my paper, because you had no physical contact with me. We have not been on conference together. Hence, your instinct and immunity tell you to ignore me as I would be a mental terrorist or something.

INTRODUCTION:

It feels like deep crises today, they have not approached the right solution for Dark Matter and Energy at all:

THE RIGHT SOLUTION IS:

It is understandable why underground detectors for particles of Dark Matter have caught absolutely nothing for so many years of work. Usually, particles have a pretty strong effect on our world. But such small corpuscles as neutrinos have the weakest effect on ordinary matter. I give convincing arguments that Dark Matter acts so weakly on our world that its direct-contact action is equal to zero. That is why Dark Matter passes through the devices that are built for its capture completely without noticing them, completely without labor and friction with these devices. Such Dark Matter is a representative of the ''invisible'' world, i.e., the detectors trying to detect it locally are ''blind'', they see nothing. It falls into the third category of matter according to the following classification:

https://www.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.21895.52644

CONCLUSION:

Dr. Hossenfelder in above video suggested in the title, that Dark Matter is not real. That it is a mass-hallucination, which does not vanish. But, it is almost unreal:

1. Electro-magnetism,
2. Electro-weak theory,
3. Grand Unified Theory,
4. Theory of Everything.

It is very hard to accept my solution, because you are not ready, you are not developed to 5-th level of understanding: "I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?" John 3:12.

Sure, I am wrong at something. But please tell me the weak spots in this paper.

Original post: Solution of Dark Matter and Dark Energy

I am sorry, but it seems, that only Jesus shares my results.

I believe in Jesus Christ. He is not dead. He is with me. Left of me.

Maybe you can answer some of these questions.

The 11 biggest unanswered questions about dark matter

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No. I am perfect.

And again.
SlipperyAcclaimedKob-size_restricted.gif