• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Social media marketing

David1967

Premium Member
Yes. Over the last couple of years, I have switched exclusively to social media as my advertising. Mainly Facebook. Doesn't cost a penny and results are much better than radio adds.

Sensor

I think that now every company uses it because it's one of the most popular and effective tools for developing any business. And it's known how many people use different social media which makes them perfect for finding many new clients/customers.
Its other main pros are for example:
- being much cheaper than other marketing strategies (social media platforms are free for using and making an account there is very easy)
- building a stronger connection with your clients (you can be very creative on social media platforms and that increases the trust to your brand)
- increasing a brand loyalty (interesting and high-quality content is very helpful for this)
- providing a marketplace insights (with using of special social media marketing software promorepublic.com/en/ you can monitor effectively how your target audience react on your brand and analyze different helpful information about them for your social media marketing strategy in general)