• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So much winning you'll be sick of winning so much

Phaedrus

The only people to win in an economy under a Republican are the rich one percent.
Yet, poor Republicans still vote as though the money's going to them, when in fact they're on Democrat programs that support them.

Bob the Unbeliever

The only people to win in an economy under a Republican are the rich one percent.
Yet, poor Republicans still vote as though the money's going to them, when in fact they're on Democrat programs that support them.

Indeed: They are carefully brainwashed to think that the ONLY THING is anti-abortion. That nothing else matters.

And if that doesn't work? They are brainwashed into believing "Dey Iz Cummin Fer Yer GUNZZZ!"

Cooky

Veteran Member

The only people who win under a Democrat are the homeless and the dirt poor.

The middle class has no representation.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Is that why they remain homeless despite denominational president?
Clearly, you didn't think before you posted.

Of course they remain homeless, but the poor illegal Migrants now have a cheerleading section. And the homeless have phones.

bc91dc0c6f1f6f09ae21757df696f74000481c22dbdd8e57df938748c8ad7d5f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooky

Veteran Member
You're certainly entitled to your misbeliefs.

Show me how the Democrats or Republicans favor the middle class... You can't...

...Because the right is for the rich 10%, and the left is for the dirt poor, homeless 10%.

That's why the middle class is split between left and right.

Cooky

Veteran Member
"In a Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification filed on Aug. 5, the Pittsburgh-based company said it expects to let go fewer than 200 workers following its decision to halt production at the Michigan facility. US Steel plans to lay off hundreds of workers in Michigan "

But at least all those coal miners got their jobs back... oh, wait...

At least Trump tried something. Which is more than any Democrat has done in 40 years.

All the Democrats do is fine middle class people, so the state can get more money, and tax the middle class... And outsource jobs bipartisanly with neocons.

...Let's not pretend like they care about us middle classers. They don't. :cool:

Phaedrus

At least Trump tried something. Which is more than any Democrat has done in 40 years.

Really?
How much are you seriously paying attention to politics?
Are you aware of the fact that every time there has been a Democrat in office, the economy has progressed?
If not, you should look into it, because every single time a Republican has been in office, the economy suffers.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Really?
Are you aware of the fact that every time there has been a Democrat in office, the economy has progressed?
If not, you should look into it, because every single time a Republican has been in office, the economy suffers.

The middle class is forced, over and over, to vote for the lesser evil of the two parties. Any economic success is by chance only. There are no policies that the left promote that can be proven to advance the economy, regardless of random statistics.

Phaedrus

The middle class is forced, over and over, to vote for the lesser evil of the two parties. Any economic success is by chance only. There are no policies that the left promote that can be proven to advance the economy, regardless of random statistics.

Excuses seem to be the medium for those who support the wrong end of the spectrum.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Excuses seem to be the medium for those who support the wrong end of the spectrum.

I guess the Democrats use magic then. Because their politics sure haven't been proven useful for the economy. Not logically anyways.

61W52ZuWsHL._SY741_.jpg

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Really?
Lots of Trump supporters think that the economy was better in 2008 than 2016.

I don't know why. Fox News, I guess.:shrug:
Tom

Bob the Unbeliever

You forgot gay marriage.

Marriage is crucial, except when it's people like Doug and me. Then it's an abomination.
Tom

I am so very sorry-- you are correct.

Funny thing is? I expect that if the radical hippy Jesus was alive today? He'd be much in favor of gay marriages-- after all-- it's a formal expression of **love**, is it not?

Is that not the ultimate goal of Jesus' followers? No?

Silly me... here I had thought it was...

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I am so very sorry-- you are correct.

Funny thing is? I expect that if the radical hippy Jesus was alive today? He'd be much in favor of gay marriages-- after all-- it's a formal expression of **love**, is it not?

Is that not the ultimate goal of Jesus' followers? No?

Silly me... here I had thought it was...
I don't think He would have.

He was rather primitive, ethically. And didn't understand how much the world would change through the centuries.
He was better than most other 1st century ethicists, but no comparison to 21st century ethicists.
Tom

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Because the right is for the rich 10%, and the left is for the dirt poor, homeless 10%.
No one is for the "dirt poor" in this country. Both Dems and Reps are for their corporate backers, first and foremost. Look at how the poor and homeless are treated in the Dem stronghold of San Francisco. Both parties are garbage and don't care about the working class, although the Reps are worse.