• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So many people...

Orias

Left Hand Path
So many people view this DIR, yet seldom is there ever a new thread or even a post worth any merit or insight to the LHP these days...hmm me wonders...:sarcastic

Lady B

noob
may I ask what this religion is? brief summary of what you believe? I don't usually post on dir's because I thought that is off limits to outside religions :shrug:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
may I ask what this religion is? brief summary of what you believe? I don't usually post on dir's because I thought that is off limits to outside religions :shrug:

We are not a religion and we dont agree on anything. Lol. Self growth birth learning empowering. .. magic

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
We are not a religion and we dont agree on anything. Lol. Self growth birth learning empowering. .. magic
Yeah, they aren't even allowed to be left-handed in their own DIR.

(But we are in the throws of the political season.)

Iti oj

Premium Member

You should post that thing about motherhood....

Ohh at lady b i am also a god.

Informare

Setian I°
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that we are all primarily concerned with our personal and individual Work. In addition, due to the general nature of those who follow the LHP, we are much more likely to seek out a book or other more concrete source on our own rather than post a discussion topic.

Iti oj

Premium Member

Its not quite that bad and we just get moved to same faith debates.

Orias

Left Hand Path
brief summary of what you believe?

Good question.

God(s) exist, for reasons partial to pleasure. They could care less if you like it or not, but they strongly advocate side picking. Freedom is a foundation built off ideals, therefore being isolated from any meaning outside of "wishful thinking".

Men and woman alike are simple growths of bacteria, that require an oven and solitude in order to grow. And when they grow, they form, much like cancer, on the back of green life forms. They do after all, kill everything they see, even if its with kindness.

Men and woman alike, are subject to the fawn of the spirit world. And its not the "floating orbs" or "witching hour" type of spirit, its the "I have teeth" and "I'm going to feed upon you" type. So pick your manager carefully, each and everyone of them wants your vital life source, or as some may call it, your soul.

War is something we are all fond of, even if we doubt it, it exists so we can tell people its bad. War is also something innate within everyone of us, because of this, we can judge hostility and be hostile ourselves.

Peace doesn't exist for the incompetent, it exists to make warlike states even more warlike.

I hate money.

Government is as useful as toilet paper, if you use it.

Thats all I could think of for now...:bat:

Iti oj

Premium Member
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that we are all primarily concerned with our personal and individual Work. In addition, due to the general nature of those who follow the LHP, we are much more likely to seek out a book or other more concrete source on our own rather than post a discussion topic.

Add in different paradigms and symbolism.

Lady B

noob
wowzers!! all that? I think I asked for less then I expected lol, but anyways I am happy to learn what this means;) and Oti, You were the first person to friend me and I see all your posts so dern sweet i could kiss you! so your belief can't be so bad in my eyes, hugzzzzzz

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
What exactly should we be discussing? Whose symbolism is right on and who is "really" LHP? If there was an actual LHP DIR I might post, but I've been fundy bashed too many times to care much about the DIR. Plus, I can't think of anything we haven't really covered yet.

Orias

Left Hand Path
What exactly should we be discussing? Whose symbolism is right on and who is "really" LHP? If there was an actually LHP DIR I might post, but I've been fundy bashed too many times to care much about the DIR. Plus, I can't think of anything we haven't really covered yet.

You can start by making sense ;)

Orias

Left Hand Path
Oh yes, I must be a good key for making people stop viewing the DIR.

Usually it goes from 11 viewing from when I first log on to 3 viewing after I post something.

I must leave a bitter taste in some people's mouths, hehe :D