• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So I have been thinking

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
So I have been thinking. If Wings and I ever do separate permanently I would have no idea how to get another girl. I could use some advice on this one. I know this is in the sexuality section, but I am looking for advice more for dating than sex(of course advice on that would not be bad either). I mean I know next to nothing. What kind of things do you say? Do you just walk up to some girl that catches your eye and randomly start talking to them?
Anyway any advice would be appreciated.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
The easiest is to turn bi. Everyone knows we wait for moments of weakness like this to convert nice young straight boys to our ways. :rainbow1:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Being a girl, I can tell you what I like, but I cannot say that any of what I like is what all girls like. I would consider dating someone who is not a sex fiend and who likes to listen to me talk (or puts up with it anyway.) If you see a girl you think looks nice, it might be awkward to just start talking to her out of nowhere. It would depend on where you are... If you are taking university classes, that would make it easier, I think, because you could start the conversation off with something about school, then progress into asking what she's doing over the weekend and stuff.

I'm not very good with dating advice, since I don't ever date and my brain isn't fully formed yet. I guess my best tip is to take things slow and be sure to listen to what she has to say, even if it is uninteresting. Also, hold doors open for her and buy her a Mt. Dew sometimes.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Being a girl, I can tell you what I like, but I cannot say that any of what I like is what all girls like. I would consider dating someone who is not a sex fiend and who likes to listen to me talk (or puts up with it anyway.) If you see a girl you think looks nice, it might be awkward to just start talking to her out of nowhere. It would depend on where you are... If you are taking university classes, that would make it easier, I think, because you could start the conversation off with something about school, then progress into asking what she's doing over the weekend and stuff.

I'm not very good with dating advice, since I don't ever date and my brain isn't fully formed yet. I guess my best tip is to take things slow and be sure to listen to what she has to say, even if it is uninteresting. Also, hold doors open for her and buy her a Mt. Dew sometimes.

Thank you for the advice. I think it is pretty good. From what you are saying it seems the best route to go is the courteous, more like friends route. I think that is how I would do things.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Thank you for the advice. I think it is pretty good. From what you are saying it seems the best route to go is the courteous, more like friends route. I think that is how I would do things.

That sounds perfect to me. Of course, I'm not like other girls. I'd want to say friends forever and never get into the romance stuff, except hugging. Sometimes people say it's not good to be just friends for too long or else you'll be just friends forever.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
That sounds perfect to me. Of course, I'm not like other girls. I'd want to say friends forever and never get into the romance stuff, except hugging. Sometimes people say it's not good to be just friends for too long or else you'll be just friends forever.

Having friends isn't so bad. If I found a few friends whilst looking for a relationship I wouldn't complain. Especially if they were good friends. That is how Steviehummingbird and I became friends.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology

So do you want to be "friends"? ;):D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
So do you want to be "friends"? ;):D

Of course. :D Just don't get all ***** whipped when you get a girlfriend. Sometimes my friends get jealous girlfriends and then they won't talk to me anymore... The way I see it, if your girlfriend forbids you from talking to your other female friends, even though they are just friends, she's not a very nice girlfriend... Your girlfriend shouldn't isolate you from your other friends... That's possessive and mean.

dust1n

Zindīq
Women like men who appear to be apathetic towards them and dating, but care enough to actually indulge in conversation with them without showing any other intentions.

Confidence is everything.

blackout

Violet.
First thing is, you don't "get" a girl.

Best first to get ALONG with a number of females.
My best advice?
Devolp yourSelf.
That way... you do bad... you do good...
in your partnership choices... :shrug:
you're still ok on your own.
You're also more likely to attract the attention
of women who have also developed their own personal Selves.
Unless you want only a female decoration on your arm?
I think this is a good thing.

(if you're looking for a woman to make children with?
remember SOMEONE needs to bring in an income. :yes:
This was my biggest mistake. It's a biggie.)

Last edited:

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
First thing is, you don't "get" a girl.

Best first to get ALONG with a number of females.
My best advice?
Devolp yourSelf.
That way... you do bad... you do good...
in your partnership choices... :shrug:
you're still ok on your own.
You're also more likely to attract the attention
of women who have also developed their own personal Selves.
Unless you want only a female decoration on your arm?
I think this is a good thing.

(if you're looking for a woman to make children with?
remember SOMEONE needs to bring in an income. :yes:
This was my biggest mistake. It's a biggie.)

Sound advice. Also I do not think I will ever have any more children. Wings' pregnancy was not a good experience. It was mostly because of her parents, but it gave me an aversion to pregnancy. Like whenever I here of someone getting pregnant the first thing that pops into my head is "Oh that is terrible. I am so sorry." But then I remember that some people are actually excited to get pregnant. So I am probably done with that. Can't say for sure, but probably.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Of course. :D Just don't get all ***** whipped when you get a girlfriend. Sometimes my friends get jealous girlfriends and then they won't talk to me anymore... The way I see it, if your girlfriend forbids you from talking to your other female friends, even though they are just friends, she's not a very nice girlfriend... Your girlfriend shouldn't isolate you from your other friends... That's possessive and mean.

That would be mean. I would drop that bi*ch like a hot tater.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Women like men who appear to be apathetic towards them and dating, but care enough to actually indulge in conversation with them without showing any other intentions.

Confidence is everything.

I agree. Confidence is everything. That is what I have also gathered over time. Women respect and are attracted to confidence.

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Maybe you shouldn't be thinking about If you seperate. Just enjoy your time together & then If you do seperate you can come asking for advice. ;)
-Dot

I understand what you are saying. We are trying. It just seems like lately we have not been enjoying ourselves nearly as much as we used to. Actually looking back on it our relationship was never the happiest. We are trying to make it work though. I was just planning ahead, but you are right. Thank you.

Moonstone

inactive
I understand what you are saying. We are trying. It just seems like lately we have not been enjoying ourselves nearly as much as we used to. Actually looking back on it our relationship was never the happiest. We are trying to make it work though. I was just planning ahead, but you are right. Thank you.

:hug: I hope everything works out ok for you two! <3
-Dot