• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Snerklers Only: Are You A Snerkle?

What was the essence of the brand of toothpaste the universe was squeezed from?

• A type of toothpaste that prevents cavities.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Are you a Snerkler? Do you think it's possible, without actually believing it's so, that the Grand Snerkle created the universe and all that's in it by squeezing it out of a cosmic sized tube of toothpaste?

If so, what do you say to those fools who claim Snerklerism is not a true faith because it has no required system of beliefs, owns no property, and is no where recognized as a religion? Are they just being nitpickers? Or, do they have a point when they say Snerklerism is not a true faith?

Do you think the tube of toothpaste the Grand Snerkle might or might not have squeezed the universe out of was a brand that enhances sex appeal or a brand that prevents cavities?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Victor said:
Am I the only one on planet earth that doesn't know what that is? :eek:

Is that a person who loves snickers candy?

A snerkler is someone who either does or does not believe the universe was squeezed from a tube of toothpaste but who is otherwise willing to debate what kind of toothpaste it either was or wasn't squeezed from.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I myself do not believe the universe was squeezed from a cosmic tube of toothpaste, but I insist that if it had been squeezed from a cosmic tube of toothpaste, then it would have been sqeezed from a tube of toothpaste that promotes sex appeal.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
If the universe was squeezed from a tube of toothpaste, then why does earth have so many cavities (in a figurative and literal sense)? ;)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
MaddLlama said:
If the universe was squeezed from a tube of toothpaste, then why does earth have so many cavities (in a figurative and literal sense)? ;)

Precisely why I am of the school of thought that believes the universe was squeezed from a tube of toothpaste which promotes sex appeal, rather than from a tube of toothpaste that fights cavities.