• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Smoked today.

Viker

Häxan
I've been under a lot of pressure recently. Today I smoked a few cigarettes with one of my employees. He'd forgotten that I had quit. I'm really Jonesing for more right now. I feel terrible.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been under a lot of pressure recently. Today I smoked a few cigarettes with one of my employees. He'd forgotten that I had quit. I'm really Jonesing for more right now. I feel terrible.
You can expect to feel a little edgy and lethargic tomorrow, too. That's what happens to me if I smoke one. Next day there is payback.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Been there. Don't that. It sucks.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
It often takes more than one effort to beat the habit. Take it easy, you still can beat the smoking habit.. Don't give up. You will be successful. If I could do it you will do it. Good Luck

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
You can try some chi gong breathing exercises to help get you through. (Smoking is also about breath control.)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Don't be. Except for the sticker shock, all because of Democrats and their self serving health crusades.

Tell them to bugger off.

Smoke em, if you got them! Smoker rights all they way!

I'm dreaming now of a nice corn cob pipe with a nice pouch of Capt Black.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Don't be. Except for the sticker shock, all because of Democrats and their self serving health crusades.

Tell them to bugger off.

Smoke em, if you got them! Smoker rights all they way!

I'm dreaming now of a nice corn cob pipe with a nice pouch of Capt Black.
... what? If someone is trying to better themselves by dealing with addiction, I find your response to be strange and unhelpful.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Been there, done that. Best wishes. How long have you quit for?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
everyone falls off of the wagon. it's ok. look up there, that's the sky, thats the limit. wipe yourself off. put on some music. let's go

sometimes
i would go fly a kite to lift my spirits.

Last edited: