• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

small talk is boring

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
@Starlight I've never been to Norway. Do you like it? Have you traveled much?
I like Norway yes. It is a safe country and and free health services. Also beautiful nature

I have travelled much with my family when i was a kid and teenager. Now i never travell.

I have been to Sweden, Denmark, England, Turkey, Germany, Netherlands, Luxenburg, Belgium, Spain, France, Poland

My favorite place i have travelled to is Paris in france. The most beautiful place that exist

Which country is you from? Have you travelled much?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I like Norway yes. It is a safe country and and free health services. Also beautiful nature

I have travelled much with my family when i was a kid and teenager. Now i never travell.

I have been to Sweden, Denmark, England, Turkey, Germany, Netherlands, Luxenburg, Belgium, Spain, France, Poland

My favorite place i have travelled to is Paris in france. The most beautiful place that exist

Hello. I am from United States, now we are in a hot climate, but nothing is perfect, right? In other words, it's too hot for comfort and we need air conditioning and when the power goes out, we're v-e-r-y unhappy. (One day I think the earth and living conditions will be wonderful though.)
I have visited Paris. I even have a copy of a painting of the Eiffel Tower. I think you would like the picture, I will try to send a copy of it to you. :)
Also I was in Germany and Rome. I am not a big traveler, but when my husband and I were younger we did those things a little bit. I like going to a lake or ocean and sometimes just looking at the water.

YoursTrue

I imagine Norway is a very nice country.

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
Hello. I am from United States, now we are in a hot climate, but nothing is perfect, right? In other words, it's too hot for comfort and we need air conditioning and when the power goes out, we're v-e-r-y unhappy. (One day I think the earth and living conditions will be wonderful though.)
I have visited Paris. I even have a copy of a painting of the Eiffel Tower. I think you would like the picture, I will try to send a copy of it to you. :)
Also I was in Germany and Rome. I am not a big traveler, but when my husband and I were younger we did those things a little bit. I like going to a lake or ocean and sometimes just looking at the water.
you are very kind to me:hugehug:

YoursTrue

you are very kind to me:hugehug:
Thank you. I see no reason not to be kind. You are pleasant to talk to. Right now I can't travel but! One day I look forward to everlasting life on a beautiful 'new' earth. Where we can enjoy life to the full. Who knows? Maybe I'll even think alligators are cute.